• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Supply Order Items: Unlock Savings with the Right Codes!

In summary, Beth saw a list of free things that we could get on our supply order, but can't find them now. Joanne told Beth that the quick start kit is FN70 and it's free, but you have to mark that you received it so you don't get two.
deliciousdiva
I thought I saw a list of items we could get for free on the supply order id we use the right codes (including the trivet). I can't find it though. I saw this before I igned and had access to CC. But now I want to get my supply order together! Can somebody help me find this info? Thanks!!!

The RUFH trivet is FN70

Hope this helps

deliciousdiva said:
I thought I saw a list of items we could get for free on the supply order id we use the right codes (including the trivet). I can't find it though. I saw this before I igned and had access to CC. But now I want to get my supply order together! Can somebody help me find this info? Thanks!!!
Just put in a supply order and then click on the magnifying glass and then on the top of the column with the prices. The free things will be $0.00. You can also get a set of show planners and agreements by clicking N/C next to the price on the order screen.

Beth,
Are you in PP3 or the old Pampered Partner? I can't find the NC for the free planners. If I click on the price it just puts another one on my order in PP3! I want them free, not $1.50. Sorry if I'm making this difficult!
Thanks!
Joanne

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but one of my directors sent this to our cluster back in July:

Did you know...you can order your free trivet as a write-in (#FN70) on the supply order form. There is a limit of one per Consultant

Free sales receipts are also available with your first Fall supply order:
40 free write-ins is item #FN09
40 free itemized receipts #FN11

What's a free "quick start box"???

Any other FREE stuff???

I'm using PPP and I can't see any free planners or N/C. Can someone help with the number? :confused:

Actually, just put in the regular show planner number and in P3, it calculates the first set at $0 for you. Quick Start Box is to have on hand to give a new recruit so that they don't have to wait for the paperwork when they sign up. "Quick Start". However, I believe that you have to pay for them or return them if not used that season. It is charged to the new recruit and there is a place to mark that they received one so they don't get two.

So here is what I foundFJ07 - (spanish) not available cat. stickers
FL64 - (english) not available cat. stickers
FN09 - (english) write in sales receipts
FN11 - (english) itemized sales receipts
FR09 - (spanish) write in sales receipts
FR11 - (spanish) itemized sales receipts
FN70 - RUFTH Trivet
FR48 - (spanish) QuickStart Kit
QS08 - (english) QuickStart Kit
FN31 - (english) Cooking show planning guide
FR20 - (spanish) cooking show planning guideHope this helps :)

Stacey,
YEAH!!! FN31 was exactly what I needed!! I was looking at the wrong item - the Show benefits flyer FN42 and could NEVER get it free!! I TOTALLY appreciate the list! Thank you - I've been trying to submit this order for 2 days with headaches....
Joanne

Related to Free Supply Order Items: Unlock Savings with the Right Codes!

1. What are "Free Supply Order Items"?

"Free Supply Order Items" are products that are available for free when you place a supply order through Pampered Chef. These items are meant to assist you in your business and can include product samples, catalogs, and other business materials.

2. How can I qualify for free supply order items?

To qualify for free supply order items, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet the minimum supply order requirement for that month. The minimum requirement may vary depending on your consultant level and can be found on your consultant dashboard.

3. Can I choose which free supply order items I receive?

Yes, you can choose which free supply order items you would like to receive. When placing your supply order, you will be prompted to select your desired items from a list of available options. Keep in mind that some items may have limited quantities and may not always be available.

4. Can I receive free supply order items with every order I place?

No, free supply order items are only available with supply orders and are not offered with every order. However, you can earn free product rewards with every order you place through our host rewards program.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the free supply order items?

The free supply order items are meant to assist you in your business and should be used for that purpose. They should not be resold or used for personal gain. Additionally, some items, such as product samples, may have specific usage guidelines that must be followed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • pmpdRRT