• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sample of Head & Shoulders Shampoo

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: Femesol71
Views: 39 Replies: 1 I don't know if this is a repost but, thought I would share just in case it wasn't.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/FatwalletFreeStuff/~3/234777620/808801

back in the saddle (thanks Morfia)Two moves in two months later...and I'm finally doing cooking shows again. Tonight was my first one in almost three months :eek: and it felt great. It was a welcoming and down to earth group of gals....perfect for starting back up. It was, unfortunately, a small group, but I scheduled 2 cooking shows for early March (both gals have completely different circles), handed out a Feb catalog show packet, and have a potential registry. :)

(My host tonight is a local shop owner who said yes when I asked her to host a show to help me get started here. Thanks Morfia...great CD*!)

And when I checked my email tonight, one of my gals had a $1300 show today and her recruit's first show is sitting at over $900. They are so awesome. :party:

*referring to the "Move It, Don't Lose It" CD available on supply orders. Morfia was one of the two amazing presenters. It has GREAT ideas even if you aren't moving!

leggy

Kris, that is great! Congrats!!!!

That's awesome!! What a great feeling that must be to be back up and running.:)

Congratulations! You are on your way!

Lisa

Wow. Just finished finalizing 5 host packets for coachings/mailings tomorrow. (Picked up four more shows today...two are last minute Feb catalog shows closing next week.) I won't make my sales for this month, but am feeling back on track. Thank you for all the encouragement!
leggy

yea!!! thanks----so happy for you!!!!

:party:
legacypc46 said:
Two moves in two months later...and I'm finally doing cooking shows again. Tonight was my first one in almost three months :eek: and it felt great. It was a welcoming and down to earth group of gals....perfect for starting back up. It was, unfortunately, a small group, but I scheduled 2 cooking shows for early March (both gals have completely different circles), handed out a Feb catalog show packet, and have a potential registry. :)

(My host tonight is a local shop owner who said yes when I asked her to host a show to help me get started here. Thanks Morfia...great CD*!)

And when I checked my email tonight, one of my gals had a $1300 show today and her recruit's first show is sitting at over $900. They are so awesome. :party:

*referring to the "Move It, Don't Lose It" CD available on supply orders. Morfia was one of the two amazing presenters. It has GREAT ideas even if you aren't moving!

leggy
:party:
WAY TO GO LEGGY!!!!!:party:

Related to Free Sample of Head & Shoulders Shampoo

1. What is the offer for the Free Sample of Head & Shoulders Shampoo?

The offer is for a free sample of Head & Shoulders Shampoo, a popular brand of anti-dandruff shampoo.

2. How can I get the Free Sample of Head & Shoulders Shampoo?

To get the free sample, you will need to visit a website or store that is offering the promotion and follow the instructions provided. This may include filling out a form, providing your contact information, or completing a survey.

3. Is the Free Sample of Head & Shoulders Shampoo available internationally?

Unfortunately, the free sample offer may only be available in certain countries or regions. It is best to check the terms and conditions of the offer to see if you are eligible to receive the sample.

4. How long does it take to receive the Free Sample of Head & Shoulders Shampoo?

The time it takes to receive the free sample may vary depending on the company or organization offering the promotion. In most cases, it can take a few weeks for the sample to arrive in the mail.

5. Can I receive more than one Free Sample of Head & Shoulders Shampoo?

Typically, the free sample offer is limited to one per person or household. However, some promotions may allow for multiple samples to be requested. It is best to check the terms and conditions of the offer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies