• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Plastic Bags - Ready for Pick-up!

In summary, the free plastic bags offered by Pampered Chef are specifically for the use of consultants for packaging and delivering customer orders. They can be requested through a consultant or by placing an order on the Pampered Chef website, and they are made from recyclable materials. The number of bags available may vary and they should not be used for personal purposes.
aksusan
I have 12-13 of the frosted plastic bags that come to sort out orders. I'm trying to clean stuff out and really don't need them. Would love to send them to you.

pm me

:)

Do you still have the extra bags?I seem to never have enough bags. As a new consultant I was about to post about what I might be doing wrong! (I am thinking that PC only sends one bag per order, regardless of size of items?)

If you still have them, I would be happy to send a postage paid envelope or money via paypal or whatever.

Thanks!

Related to Free Plastic Bags - Ready for Pick-up!

What are the free plastic bags for?

The free plastic bags are available for Pampered Chef consultants to use for customer orders and deliveries. They are a convenient and environmentally-friendly option for packaging and transporting products.

How do I request free plastic bags?

You can request free plastic bags by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order on the Pampered Chef website. The bags will be included in your order or available for pick-up at a local consultant's location.

Are the free plastic bags recyclable?

Yes, the free plastic bags are made from recyclable materials and can be recycled at most recycling centers. We encourage our customers to recycle and reuse the bags for future orders and deliveries.

How many free plastic bags can I request?

The number of free plastic bags you can request may vary depending on your order size and availability. Please check with your consultant for specific details and options.

Can I use the free plastic bags for personal use?

The free plastic bags are intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants for customer orders and deliveries. They should not be used for personal use or any other purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies