• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Museum Admission This Weekend!

In summary, Bank of America offers free admission to select museums every first weekend of the month.
NooraK
Gold Member
I just learned of a great perk offered by Bank of America! The program is called Museums on Us, and every first weekend of the month, Bank of America cardholders (ATM, Check, Debit or Credit) can get free admission to select museums around the country.

Check it out: http://www.bankofamerica.com/museums

Cool, Thanks!

The first weekend of the month is fast approacing again!

http://museums.bankofamerica.com

It was nice to meet you last night Noora!

that is so cool!! I'm going to bookmark that page for sure.

Unfortunately, my state doesn't have any participating museums yet. But I'll pass it on...thanks!

Michigan people - check this out, it includes Meijer Gardens (in GR) and The Henry Ford Museum and the Detroit Science Center (amongst others) for people in the Detroit area! Cool!

Bummer - no affiliations w/ BofA.:(We love Meijer Gardens...but it's pricey.I'd also LOVE to take DS to Greenfield Village and The Henry Ford Museum. He'd love it, I'm sure!

pamperedlinda said:
It was nice to meet you last night Noora!

It was nice to meet you too :) Maybe we'll bump into each other at another future event!

thanks for the info.... I am very excited about this ... I am going to get some culture this weekend... LOL

It's that time again!

This weekend is Museums on Us weekend, and you can get free admission to various museums, zoos etc around the country.

DH, DS and I, along with several friends, will be going to Zoo Atlanta on Sunday.

The first weekend of the month is once again coming up!

http://museums.bankofamerica.com

Several of the museums have changed for 2010, so make sure you go check out what's new in your area!

Love the idea....can't wait til they add San Antonio. Thanks!

Love this! I have been wanting to see the Accidental Mummies for quite a while now at the Detroit Science Center...now I can for free! Thanks so much for posting!

still no New Mexico museums :(

Thanks for the reminder!

It's time!

Bumpity-bump

Related to Free Museum Admission This Weekend!

1. What is "Free Museum Admission This Weekend!"?

"Free Museum Admission This Weekend!" is a promotion organized by Pampered Chef to provide free entry to selected museums for a limited time.

2. Which museums are participating in this promotion?

The participating museums can vary depending on the location, but they are typically well-known and popular museums in the area.

3. How do I get free admission to the museum?

To get free admission, simply show your Pampered Chef employee ID or a valid proof of employment at the participating museum's ticket counter. This will grant you free entry for the designated time period.

4. Can I bring my family or friends with me to the museum?

Yes, you can bring your family or friends with you to the museum. However, the number of people allowed per employee may vary depending on the museum's policy. Please check with the museum beforehand.

5. Can I get free admission to the museum on any day and time?

The promotion is only valid for the designated time period and days specified by Pampered Chef and the participating museum. Please make sure to check the dates and times before planning your visit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • NooraK