• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Finanical Peace University Lesson

In summary, the "Free Financial Peace University Lesson" is a one-time virtual class offered by Pampered Chef in partnership with Dave Ramsey. It is open to everyone, regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef, and covers topics such as budgeting, saving, getting out of debt, investing, and planning for the future. The lesson typically lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes and can be signed up for through the Pampered Chef website or with a consultant.
NooraK
Gold Member
Dave Ramsey will be doing free FPU lessons around the country during the week of April 5 - 12. Many here have already discovered Dave Ramsey and FPU, but if you have not checked it out yet, and are curious, here's a great way to taste the Kool-Aid without downing a whole glass :D

Real Debt Help - Get out of debt with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Plan

Thanks Noora

The registration is now closed...so the only option is to watch it online now.

Hi there, fellow consultant! I'm so excited to hear that Dave Ramsey will be offering free FPU lessons around the country. I have personally taken the FPU course and it has truly changed my financial life. Dave's Total Money Makeover plan is not just about getting out of debt, but also about creating a solid financial foundation for the future. I highly recommend checking it out and taking advantage of this opportunity to taste the Kool-Aid without committing to the whole glass. Trust me, it's worth it! Let's spread the word and help others achieve financial freedom.

What is the "Free Financial Peace University Lesson" offered by Pampered Chef?

The "Free Financial Peace University Lesson" is a program offered by Pampered Chef in partnership with financial expert Dave Ramsey. It is a one-time virtual class that teaches participants how to take control of their finances and work towards financial freedom.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the "Free Financial Peace University Lesson"?

No, the "Free Financial Peace University Lesson" is open to everyone regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef. It is a free educational program offered as a service to the community.

What topics are covered in the "Free Financial Peace University Lesson"?

The lesson covers various financial topics such as budgeting, saving, getting out of debt, investing, and planning for the future. It also includes practical tips and strategies for managing money and building wealth.

How long is the "Free Financial Peace University Lesson"?

The lesson typically lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes, including a 15-minute Q&A session at the end. However, the length may vary depending on the pace of the instructor and the engagement of the participants.

How can I sign up for the "Free Financial Peace University Lesson"?

To sign up for the lesson, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check for upcoming classes in your area on the Pampered Chef Events page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK