• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook

In summary, the "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a complimentary cookbook filled with delicious grilling recipes from the renowned chef, Martha Stewart. To receive the cookbook, customers need to make a purchase of $75 or more from Pampered Chef during the promotional period. The cookbook is a pre-selected collection of recipes curated by Martha Stewart and Pampered Chef, but customers can also purchase individual recipes or cookbooks from Pampered Chef's website. This offer is only available in the United States and Canada, and the promotional period ends on July 31st.
RickB
Greetings All,

I received an email from Sirius Radio. Buried in the email was a link for a 51 page Summer Grilling Cookbook. I saved it, and it has some really good recipes.
Just thought I'd share it with everyone.

http://sirius.chtah.com/a/hBMRhbLB7gW-gB8PRJcI9chZ6NY/cookbook

I can upload it to the file section, if that would be easier for folks. It is a 42 meg file, so I'm not sure of our limitations.

Hope you enjoy...

Rick :chef:

Thanks for sharing Rick! It looks delicious! A lot of great looking recipes from top chefs.

Thank you RICK! This is great! Or should I say grate?! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Wonderful, Thanks alot!

Thanks! These recipes look delicious and I am a total cookbook addict!

Related to Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook

What is the "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook"?

The "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a complimentary cookbook filled with delicious grilling recipes from the renowned chef, Martha Stewart.

How can I get the "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook"?

To receive the "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook", simply make a purchase of $75 or more from Pampered Chef during the promotional period. The cookbook will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.

Can I choose which recipes are included in the "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook"?

The "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook" is a pre-selected collection of recipes curated by Martha Stewart and Pampered Chef. However, you can always browse and purchase individual recipes or cookbooks from Pampered Chef's website.

Is the "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook" available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

This promotional offer is only available in the United States and Canada at this time. Customers in other countries where Pampered Chef operates are not eligible to receive the "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook".

When does the promotional period for the "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook" end?

The promotional period for the "Free Martha Stewart Summer Grilling Cookbook" ends on July 31st. Any purchases made after this date will not be eligible for the complimentary cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
Back