• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Free and Half Price Conference!!

In summary, the National Conference offers free or half-price registration for sales from April 1-30. Hold and submit $5,000 in commissionable sales to earn free registration. Half-price registration ($2,500) requires submission of $2,500 in commissionable sales.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Earn FREE or half-price National Conference
registration for sales April 1–30!
• FREE Registration – Hold and submit $5,000
in commissionable sales. A $200 value!
• Half-Price Registration – Hold and submit $2,500
in commissionable sales. A $100 value!

Registration Opens April 14th!!!

I'm so excited they're doing this! I didn't think they would!~ :)

Attachments

• cs_09apr.pdf
    221.6 KB · Views: 260
  • cs_09apr.pdf
    221.6 KB · Views: 243
Whooo hoooo!!I am so excited as I already have $4400 in sales in April and we are only 2 days into the month!! I had a mega show yesterday with 3 shows and a bridal that was tonight and is over $2000!!

Wow...never thought I was going to make the $5000 with the Paris trip!!

And I will get the HWC apron!! WHOO HOOOO!!!!:):party:

fruit76loop said:
I am so excited as I already have $4400 in sales in April and we are only 2 days into the month!! I had a mega show yesterday with 3 shows and a bridal that was tonight and is over $2000!!

Wow...never thought I was going to make the $5000 with the Paris trip!!

And I will get the HWC apron!! WHOO HOOOO!!!!:):party:

WOW!! Marlene, No wonder you earn TPC and the trips, simply said YOU ROCK!!!:D:D:D:D

HOLY MOLY MARLENE!!!!

Congrats :)

Way to go Marlene! :party:

My word! Marlene you are a machine!! That is so amazing!!

So Marlene, how much are you going to end up with for the month???

How is everyone else doing?

That's awesome Marlene!!! :) I can't wait to hear how your month is ending as well!!

I have had my best month yet!!! I am closing a show tonight with over $2000 sales!!! :) I had a $1700 show earlier this month so I'll end up just over $5000 in sales this month!! YAY! Free Registration!!!!:)

good job Annie!!! I am so excited for you... trying to eek out $2500 as we speak for myself.

I am over $3800 and her are my party breakdowns of those not submitted yet:

Lori $700 (she most likely get me to $1000 +)
Bridgette $300 (she may get me to $450)
Beth $300 (she may get me to $400)

So.....I just may FINALLY get free registration!! Will let you know. They all have to submit on time.:pray:

I have $3279 turned in and here's my breakdown...

Lucy's show is at $413 but she has a couple more orders to pick up tonight so we're closing tomorrow. Hoping she gets to at least $500

Priscilla's show is at $453 and I have no idea how she is doing. I left a message today to close out her show so hopefully she'll call back tonight.

My fundraiser is at $778.75 and I have a few more teachers to place orders.

So that leaves me at $4923.75 so I should definitely hit it!!!

I can't wait!! My dh is very excited at the amount of money I've made this month! I hope next month is successful as well with the 9 shows I have booked. :D

Great Job Ladies!!!

Thanks Deb! I made it with $5453!! YAY!!!

Woohoo Kristi! You are rockin'!

That's fantastic, KRisti! Way to go on an incredible month!!!

I missed free by $187. Grrrrr.
I won't complain though- 1/2 price is still great! :D

SusanBP0129 said:
I missed free by $187. Grrrrr.
I won't complain though- 1/2 price is still great! :D

OH Bummer Sue but you're right, 1/2 price is great as well!!

hmmmm, bringing this thread back up cause I have a question...

I earned half-price but registered BEFORE I earned it and paid the $200 with money I had been saving in my conference club account. I just got to thinking, was I re-imbursed for the $100 I earned with my sales? So I went through all of my month end statements and didn't see it anywhere. Anyone know? Did you get re-imbursed yet??? The flyer says that you'll be re-imbursed by the same method that you paid... hmmm...

Thanks for asking Darcy! I forgot to check. I paid the same way and I got reimbursed $99.98 (Conference Club Refunds) on the May mid-month check.

Just went in and check ALL of my mid-month's statements as well and still... NADA! Anyone else have this same experience? I'm wondering when I should call to check on it... did anyone else get an adjustment in the May Mid-Month???

Darcy, check your month ends. I earned it free and they reimbursed me $100 on April's month end and then the other $100 on May's month end. I'm not sure why they didn't give it to me on the mid month though.

Good luck. ;)

Nope. nothing, I wonder why they wouldn't make this a more simplified, un-complicated process... do them all at the same time and notify us when they do? I guess I'll be calling...

What is the "Free and Half Price Conference" all about?

The "Free and Half Price Conference" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It is a time for learning, networking, and celebrating their successes. Our consultants have the opportunity to attend workshops, hear from industry experts, and receive recognition for their hard work.

How can I qualify for free or half price tickets to the conference?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn free or half price tickets to the conference by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. These goals are set by the company and can vary each year. You can also qualify for free or half price tickets through our incentive programs.

When and where will the "Free and Half Price Conference" be held?

The "Free and Half Price Conference" is typically held in the summer, usually in the month of July. The location varies each year, but it is always held in a major city in the United States. Information about the specific date and location will be announced closer to the event.

What can I expect to gain from attending the conference?

Attending the "Free and Half Price Conference" can provide you with valuable knowledge and skills to grow your business. You will have the opportunity to attend workshops and hear from top leaders in the industry. You will also have the chance to network and connect with other consultants, which can lead to new ideas and collaborations.

Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Unfortunately, the "Free and Half Price Conference" is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, we encourage you to bring a team member with you to share in the learning and celebration. If you have a spouse or significant other who is also a consultant, they are welcome to attend with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy