• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fortune Cookie Xmas Sayings for Party

In summary, the speaker is seeking help to come up with fortune cookie sayings to put on utensils for a holiday party with past hosts. They are feeling stressed and in need of ideas. The expert provides some potential sayings and wishes the speaker a successful party and happy holiday season.
LuvStoneware
I am in desperate need. I am having a Holiday Party for all of my past hosts and I wanted to put something like a fortune cookie saying on the utincels. I am going to wrap a napkin around the utensils and tie a ribbon around it. I thought it would be really cool to put something like a fortune cookie or a nice typed gesture on a piece of paper to tell them "thank you for being a great host and now friend". Can you come up with some other sayings to address my appreciation? I know it should be easy but since I am crunched for time, my mind is stressed and can not think straight. HELP!!!!! My party is tomorrow (Sunday). :eek:

Here are a couple of documents that might give you some ideas. They are gift tag sayings but you could probably use some of them as fortune cookie sayings or adapt them however you want.

Attachments

• Gift tags for gift sayings.doc
    515 KB · Views: 482
  • Holiday Gift Sayings.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,295
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Oh my Gosh, thank you so much. You are a life savor! Thank again, again, and again. Have a wonderful holiday season.

no problem, glad they worked for you.

Hi there,I completely understand the stress of planning a last minute party and wanting to make it extra special for your past hosts. Here are a few ideas for sayings to show your appreciation:1. "Thank you for being the host with the most! Wishing you a happy holiday season."2. "Hosting a party with you was a treat! Thank you for your support and friendship."3. "It's always a joy to have you as a host. Thank you for making my job as a consultant so enjoyable."4. "You are the hostess with the mostess! Thank you for your endless support and for being a great friend."5. "Hosting a party with you was a blast! Thank you for being a rockstar host and an amazing friend."I hope these ideas help and that your party is a huge success tomorrow! Have a wonderful holiday season.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What are some popular fortune cookie sayings for a Christmas party?

1. "Wishing you a season filled with joy, love, and good fortune."

2. "May your holiday season be filled with blessings and unexpected surprises."

3. "A merry Christmas and a year of good luck and prosperity."

4. "May the spirit of Christmas bring you happiness and good fortune throughout the new year."

5. "Wishing you a Christmas filled with love, laughter, and plenty of fortune cookies."

How can I incorporate fortune cookies into my Christmas party?

1. Use them as unique place cards by writing guest names and table numbers on the fortunes.

2. Have a "fortune cookie station" where guests can crack open their own cookies and share their fortunes with each other.

3. Use them as part of a game or activity, such as a "fortune cookie scavenger hunt."

4. Put them in a bowl as a fun and festive decoration on your holiday table.

5. Give them as party favors for guests to take home and enjoy later.

Can I customize the fortunes inside the cookies?

Yes, many companies offer the option to custom print fortunes for special events and occasions. You can personalize them with your own messages, quotes, or even jokes to make them more unique and memorable for your Christmas party.

Are there any gluten-free or vegan options for fortune cookies?

Yes, there are companies that offer gluten-free and vegan fortune cookies made with alternative ingredients such as rice flour and tapioca starch. Be sure to check with the company beforehand to ensure they meet your dietary needs.

Can I order fortune cookies in bulk for my Christmas party?

Yes, many companies offer bulk ordering options for fortune cookies. This is a great option for larger parties or events. You can also choose to have them individually wrapped for freshness and convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • thecougchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies