• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Enter Their Receipts ...

In summary, the "For Those Who Enter Their Receipts" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef customers who regularly submit their receipts for purchases made through a consultant. To submit your receipts, you can provide a copy to your consultant or enter the information online through their website. Customers can earn points for every dollar spent on Pampered Chef products and redeem them for free products, discounts, and other rewards. There is no limit to the number of receipts that can be submitted, but only one receipt can be submitted per order. It typically takes 2-3 weeks for rewards to be redeemed and shipped to customers.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Under what category do you list:

* Chef Success fees
* PWS fees
* Plane fare to conference
* Booth fees
* Computer/communications fees such as cel phone, computer, internet access, etc.
* Business dinners
* Cab fare at conference
* Logo wear

I've generally been using the standby "show expenses" with a note about what it is for, should my accountant question it. But I am wondering if this is correct.

I created new categories for some things. I made one that is labeled "business supplies" and "insurance", etc. Then you can specify more clearly on the description line.

Logo Wear, Booth fees, and PWS I consider advertising.
Anything to do with conference I consider training.

Sometimes you have to make your own categories. I try to go with the allowed categories for my taxes.

I didn't know you could make your own categories.

If anybody does ... make sure they are checked when you do your report. I just added $400 worth of expenses and my report only went up by $15 ... because all but two charges were in new categories!

I have made a few new categories. Mine have been very specific so far.

1. What is the "For Those Who Enter Their Receipts" program?

The "For Those Who Enter Their Receipts" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef customers who regularly submit their receipts for purchases made through a consultant.

2. How do I submit my receipts for the program?

To submit your receipts for the program, simply provide your consultant with a copy of your receipt or enter the information online through your consultant's website.

3. What rewards can I earn through this program?

Customers can earn points for every dollar spent on Pampered Chef products. These points can then be redeemed for free products, discounts, and other rewards.

4. Is there a limit to how many receipts I can submit?

There is no limit to the number of receipts you can submit for the program. However, only one receipt can be submitted per order.

5. How long does it take to receive my rewards?

Once your receipts have been submitted and processed, it typically takes 2-3 weeks for rewards to be redeemed and shipped to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Happy Mom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
supergirljennie
  • pamperedharriet