• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fort Wayne, in Area Cheffers--Help!

In summary, several people offer suggestions for obtaining free moving boxes, including using PC boxes, Wendy's fry boxes, and egg boxes from the grocery store. Some offer to give away their own boxes, while others suggest asking grocery stores for their boxes before they are broken down. One person offers to pick up boxes from a convenience store, but prefers boxes with tops. The conversation also includes discussion of an upcoming trip and plans to meet up to exchange boxes.
Brandie
Do any of you have extra PC boxes lying about? They are the PERFECT moving boxes, and I need as many as I can get my hands on! I would be glad to come to wherever you are and pick them up! TIA!

Anyone???!!!!

Brandie,The Furry Guy will be in New Haven on Saturday for a graduation party. I'm pretty sure it's at a church not too awfully far from Anne. (I have a show in the opposite direction, so I won't be there.) I'll ask him in the morning if he minds taking a couple of boxes with him. I've got 2 of the #4 boxes sitting beside me as we speak. We've probably got more around here, too. I can't imagine it will be a problem. I'll give you a call in the morning either way.

Brandie if you cant get more PC boxes Wendys fry boxes are perfect also. I am sure you could call them and ask if they have any they can give you.

I'm sorry I don't have any. I had a lot about a month ago, but we burned them.

Sorry I don't have anymore. I gave the ones I had to my recruiter who just moved. I'll let you know if I come across any though. Good luck!

Rae-

I won't be in town on Saturday, as we are going apartment shopping in Indy! Whee!! Anyhow, Anne is out of town, so if you would like my address, I'd be more than happy to provide it. I'm about twenty minutes from New Haven, though. We are leaving around 9 a.m., and we'll be returning late, late, late. Just give me a jingle.

Anyone else? My parents own several convenience store, but many of their boxes are topless (stripper star, anyone?). I'd like boxes with tops. I bought a few at Lowe's tonight, but I'd like the freebies when possible! :D

Brandie, sending The Furry Guy out to find an address in the big city of Fort Wayne isn't a good idea. (And, for those who are laughing out there, I hear you. I realize that it isn't that big, but, compared to our little blip on the map, it might as well be NYC.)Maybe we could meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks. I could easily head that way a week from Sunday (June 24).

go to the grocery store and get egg boxes, or go to walmart before they break them down, just ask they'll give em to ya

When we moved here from Florida, my husband went in to the grocery stores when the 3rd shift started & asked them to hold some boxes for him. He went in around 7 the next morning to get them. If you go in early, you may catch some before they break them up. They are pretty good boxes--some, like those for paper towels & such are really big too.

Thanks for all the suggestions! We did buy a few moving boxes at Lowe's, but I'd like to avoid to much purchsing of things that can easily be gotten for free!

1. What types of products do you offer in the Fort Wayne, IN area?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen products and tools, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen gadgets, and more. We also have a variety of specialty items for entertaining and hosting events. We are constantly updating our product line to meet the needs of our customers in the Fort Wayne, IN area.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in the Fort Wayne, IN area?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get together with friends, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and earn free and discounted products. Our consultants in the Fort Wayne, IN area are happy to help you plan and host a successful party that your guests will love.

3. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Fort Wayne, IN area?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Fort Wayne, IN area by visiting our website and entering your zip code in the "Find a Consultant" search bar. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family members who may have hosted or attended a Pampered Chef party in the area.

4. Do you offer cooking classes or demonstrations in the Fort Wayne, IN area?

Yes, we offer cooking classes and demonstrations in the Fort Wayne, IN area. Our consultants are trained to provide interactive and informative cooking experiences for individuals or groups. You can also attend one of our virtual cooking events to learn new recipes and cooking tips from the comfort of your home.

5. How can I join the Pampered Chef team in the Fort Wayne, IN area?

We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join our Pampered Chef team in the Fort Wayne, IN area. You can easily sign up to become a consultant by visiting our website and clicking on the "Join" tab. Our team will provide you with all the necessary training and support to help you succeed in your new venture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies