• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale~ Retired Items and Current Line

In summary, retired items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but they may still be found through independent consultants or online marketplaces. You can check the Pampered Chef website or consult with an independent consultant to determine if an item is retired or part of the current line. Retired items are still covered under the company's warranty if purchased through an independent consultant or directly from the company, but cannot be returned or exchanged. Pampered Chef occasionally brings back retired items as part of special promotions.
jm2003
Silver Member
I have some current itmes to sell as well, for list please email me at addy in profile Pleaase email me at addy in my profile, do NOT send pm as I do not visit site every day
All items are NIP and only used for demo.Consultant items are used
but well cared for. They come from a smoke free home. Prices do not
include shipping from 03104. Items will be shipped once payment is
recieved. I accept checks and money orders. All offers will be heard.

Soap/lotion caddy (no lotion or soap)$5.00
Simple additions old style small bowl caddy $8.00
13 packages of invitations, older styles $10.00
5+ pads of door prize slips $2.00
4 packages of recipe cards $2.00
Franklin Covey Planner (used) $15.00
Older style tool turnabout tote (used)$8.00
Newer style tool turn about tote (used)$8.00
Older style rolling case (fits crate inside)(used)$50.00

Last edited:
you're not allowed to list current items for sale. you have to have people e-mail or PM you and send them a list

Gina's right. See the marketplace guidelines here

I am interested in this (Soap/lotion caddy, no lotion or soap$5.00)
how much would the shipping be.

Thanks, [email protected]

Related to forSale~ Retired Items and Current Line

1. Can I still purchase retired items from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, retired items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through independent consultants or through online marketplaces.

2. How can I tell if an item is retired or part of the current line?

You can check the Pampered Chef website or consult with an independent consultant to determine if an item is retired or part of the current line. Retired items will no longer be featured on the website but may still be available for purchase through independent consultants.

3. Are retired items still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, retired items are still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty as long as it was purchased through an independent consultant or directly from the company. However, if the item was purchased from a third-party seller, it may not be covered under the warranty.

4. Can I return or exchange a retired item?

No, retired items cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the item is damaged or defective, it may be covered under Pampered Chef's warranty.

5. Will Pampered Chef bring back retired items?

Pampered Chef periodically brings back retired items as part of special promotions. Keep an eye out for announcements from the company or your independent consultant to see if your favorite retired item will be making a comeback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jm2003
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chezshelly