• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale Pampered Chef Tote Bag and Supplies

In summary, the Pampered Chef Tote Bag is a durable, spacious bag that comes with multiple compartments and a removable divider to hold and organize cooking supplies. It is also water-resistant and has a stylish design. It is available for purchase by anyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants.
dbingen
I am going out of business soon and cleaning out my closet. The bag is gently used. Make me an offer! I will charge $11.35 flat rate to ship all. Or you can choose to get the tote only or the supplies only. Shipping for supplies will be $6.00. Payment through paypal at [email protected]

Thanks! Make me an offer! Any offer!

Donna Bingen
You can also contact me directly at [email protected]

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 501
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 442
just sent you an email :)

1. What does the Pampered Chef Tote Bag come with?

The Pampered Chef Tote Bag comes with various compartments and pockets to hold your cooking utensils, recipe cards, and other supplies. It also includes a removable divider to keep your items organized.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Tote Bag durable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Tote Bag is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand daily use in the kitchen. It is also water-resistant, making it easy to clean.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Tote Bag fit all of my cooking supplies?

Yes, the tote bag is spacious enough to hold all of your cooking supplies, including large utensils and baking sheets. The removable divider allows you to customize the space according to your needs.

4. Can the Pampered Chef Tote Bag be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef Tote Bag cannot be personalized. However, it does come in a stylish black and white design that will match any kitchen decor.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Tote Bag only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Pampered Chef Tote Bag is available for purchase by anyone. It is a great option for anyone who loves to cook and wants to keep their supplies organized and easily accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • heat123