• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Another Men's Size Xl Pampered Chef Polo Shirt

In summary, The "forSale - Another Men's Size Xl Pampered Chef Polo Shirt" is only available in size XL for men. The Pampered Chef polo shirt is made of high-quality material that is both comfortable and durable. Unfortunately, the "forSale - Another Men's Size Xl Pampered Chef Polo Shirt" is not customizable. It comes with the Pampered Chef logo already embroidered on the shirt. The Pampered Chef polo shirt is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. Do not bleach or dry clean. You can return the "forSale - Another Men's Size Xl Pampered Chef Polo Shirt" within 30 days of purchase if it does not fit. Please refer to our return policy
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am too tired to take a pic of it righ tnow but it's a classic polo style mens shirt - size XL...white Pampered Chef logo embroidered on the left chest. Good condition - asking $10 plus shipping from 33073

Sold! Paid for and shipped out in today's mail.

1. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef polo shirt?

The "forSale - Another Men's Size Xl Pampered Chef Polo Shirt" is only available in size XL for men.

2. Is the Pampered Chef polo shirt made of high-quality material?

Yes, the Pampered Chef polo shirt is made of high-quality material that is both comfortable and durable.

3. Can I customize the Pampered Chef polo shirt with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the "forSale - Another Men's Size Xl Pampered Chef Polo Shirt" is not customizable. It comes with the Pampered Chef logo already embroidered on the shirt.

4. How do I care for the Pampered Chef polo shirt?

The Pampered Chef polo shirt is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. Do not bleach or dry clean.

5. Can I return the Pampered Chef polo shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, you can return the "forSale - Another Men's Size Xl Pampered Chef Polo Shirt" within 30 days of purchase if it does not fit. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • pctharper