• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Person A and B Receive the March Host Special for Co-Hosting a Show?

In summary, being a former host, now a co-host means that you have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party and have decided to join as a co-host for future parties. You can become a former host, now a co-host by attending a Pampered Chef party and expressing your interest or reaching out to a previous host. The benefits of being a former host, now a co-host include earning host rewards and discounts, connecting with friends and family, and learning new cooking techniques. You are not required to attend every party as a co-host and can choose which ones to attend. As a former host, now a co-host, you can still earn rewards and discounts by co-hosting parties and reaching sales milestones.
chefw
Question - hope this doesn't get confusing! Person A hosted a cooking show in early February and Person B went to her show and together they decided to co-host a show. Their show is coming up soon and I want to make sure that I'm entering in their information correctly. I went to PP, set-up Person B's name & clicked on co-host. I then entered Person A's name & also clicked on co-host. Will PP automatically give Person A & B the March host special? Just wondering if I need to do anything else?
thanks!

You'll need to enter Person A's host special as a guest order. That person will have to pay shipping (unless you comp that). Make sense?

oh ok - will PP accept the host special code in the guest order?

chefw said:
oh ok - will PP accept the host special code in the guest order?
Yes, as long as you put the current host in as a booking of the past host when you sent the show in.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out with your question. It sounds like you have entered Person A and B's information correctly in PP and selected them both as co-hosts for the upcoming show. PP should automatically give them both the March host special, so you should not need to do anything else.If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am always here to help!Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What does it mean to be a former host, now a co-host?

Being a former host, now a co-host means that you have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party, but have now decided to join as a co-host for future parties. This means you will still be involved in the party planning process, but will also have the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts as a co-host.

2. How do I become a former host, now a co-host?

To become a former host, now a co-host, all you need to do is attend a Pampered Chef party and express your interest in becoming a co-host. You can also reach out to your previous host and let them know you are interested in co-hosting for future parties.

3. What are the benefits of being a former host, now a co-host?

As a former host, now a co-host, you will have the opportunity to earn host rewards and discounts, just like you did when you hosted your own party. You will also have the chance to connect with friends and family, learn new cooking techniques, and have fun while earning rewards.

4. Will I have to attend every party as a co-host?

No, as a former host, now a co-host, you are not required to attend every party. You can choose which parties you want to co-host and which ones you would like to attend as a guest. It's completely up to you and your availability.

5. Can I still earn rewards as a former host, now a co-host?

Yes, as a former host, now a co-host, you will still have the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts for each party you co-host. You will also have the chance to earn additional rewards by inviting guests, sharing your party link, and reaching certain sales milestones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies