• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Formatting for E-Mail in Icontact

In summary, to format your emails in iContact, go to the "Message" tab and click on the "Design" button. From there, you can customize the layout, fonts, and colors of your email. You can also add images by clicking on the "Image" button, change font style and size using the formatting toolbar or by accessing more options through the "More" button. HTML can also be used for formatting by switching to HTML mode. Lastly, you can preview your email's formatting by clicking on the "Preview" button.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm creating an e-mail to send out that shows a bunch of the products and then has the name, price, and a brief blurb about what it can be used for underneath. I don't quite know how to get things to line up correctly. I have all my pictures in, but how do I format things so I can group 2 or 3 lines of info below each picture and keep it contained to the width of the picture? Is there a way to create a "box" so to speak for each picture? Where I'd then be able to put text in below the picture?

Am I making sense? lol It's been a long day...

You can try creating a Table with rows. I know in my newsletter, that's how he does it.
You can have multiple rows then for each section you want, plus you could add columns, etc. Plus, if I have multiple sections, the first "row" in that section will have a color shading to break it apart from the other section. Then I know you can right-click on the image itself to align the text how you want (left/right, etc)- and then how you want the text spaced in relation to the picture. (Called "Distance to surrounding text", and you enter the pixels.) You can see a preview of how it impacts your image and the text.Hope that gets you started and helps.

Definitely tables. It's how I design all my newsletters!

1. How do I format my emails in iContact?

To format your emails in iContact, go to the "Message" tab and click on the "Design" button. This will open up the design editor where you can customize the layout, fonts, and colors of your email.

2. Can I add images to my emails in iContact?

Yes, you can add images to your emails by clicking on the "Image" button in the design editor. You can upload your own images or choose from the pre-loaded images in iContact's library.

3. How do I change the font style and size in iContact?

To change the font style and size in iContact, highlight the text you want to modify and use the formatting toolbar located at the top of the design editor. You can also access more font options by clicking on the "More" button.

4. Can I use HTML to format my emails in iContact?

Yes, you can use HTML to format your emails in iContact. Simply click on the "Source" button in the design editor to switch to HTML mode and make any necessary changes to the code.

5. How do I preview my email's formatting before sending it?

To preview your email's formatting, click on the "Preview" button in the design editor. This will show you how your email will appear on different devices and in different email clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies