• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Focaccia Bread

basketmom2

Novice Member
Jan 30, 2006
Hi, this is just my second post here. I am trying frantically find some recipes to please my hostess! I was going to make Garden ranch Pizza, but she wasn't sure about that. I am considering making Focaccia Bread but do not have a recipe. I think I am going to make the Bananna Toffee Pizza or Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie. My question is though can the skillet cookie be made on my stone? If anyone has any other ideas I would really love some help, my upline is out of town :( . I will be having about 25 people at this first show! Yikes! :eek: Thanks everyone!

C

chefmama

Some suggestions...

Hi. Here are a few sugguestions. I do not know about the skillet cookie.

The Roasted Pepper Focaccia is very good. I made it for my open house. I have also made the Giant Pizza Cookie at a show and it was a big hit. You can substitute toppings for what you prefer. I have never had the Peanutty Brownie Pizza, but want to try it.

Hope these help. :D

Attachments

• Peanutty Brownie Pizza.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 231
  • Foccaccia&Cookierecipe.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
The banana toffee pizza is wonderful! Everyone loves it!