1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Flyers with July

1. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Here are the flyers updated with the July specials!

Attached Files:

May 4, 2016
    baychef likes this.
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Thank you, Kathleen. I was putting together a Host packet this morning and wondered if you had July up. I always put the 3-month spread on the back of the outside order forms that give the Host. I also put the 3-month spread under the clear plastic of my lapboards so people can follow along as I talk about the current guest special and what's available to the Host. I've said it before but here we go again, thank you for making me look so good!!!!

May 7, 2016
    baychef likes this.
  3. Lapboards? Tell me more! I'm a brand new consultant. My mom mentioned at my launch how I should have clipboards for everyone, but that would be a lot to carry.......

4. I made my own out of 3-ring binders that have a sleeve on the outside and a pocket on the inside. Cut the ring section off carefully so you have two lap boards. I have covered the cut part of some of mine with cute duct tape. I put a flyer oc the specials in each sleeve and a catalog and order form in the pocket.

Cynthia likes this.
  5. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

http://www.expressyourselfonline.com/Blue-Lapboard-P497.aspx

Here's a website that is good if you want to buy them already made. If you are brand new, I would wait awhile. Make some money before you invest. It is so easy to get caught up in buying stuff and then you are spending more than you are making.

May 10, 2016
    Chef Nay likes this.
  6. Alma

Alma

I love these flyers; thank you so much for putting them together, I truly appreciate it. Thank you.

May 11, 2016
  7. Niki Kate

Niki Kate Novice Member

Thank you! You are the BEST! I wouldn't be able to do half of the sales I do if it weren't for these flyers!

Jun 2, 2016
Have something to add?