• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Current Promotions....

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various promotions and special offers for customers, including discounts, free gifts, and bundles. These promotions are available for a limited time and cannot be combined with other offers. Some may have restrictions or exclusions, so it's important to read the details carefully. To stay updated on future promotions, customers can sign up for the email newsletter, follow Pampered Chef on social media, or contact their local consultant.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I wanted to update a flyer that I think I originally saw on CS that had all the current promotions in one place. Well I can't find it!! If someone posts it, I'll revamp it! Pretty please?

it has dates on it of all current promos and a spot for you to check off or highlite if you;ve accomplished it.

TIA!

Is this the flyer you are talking about? It seems similar if not the same one. :)HTH

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2008[1].doc
    707 KB · Views: 432
I think she is looking for a consultant promotion flyer.

Thanks Lisa I like it :)

Thanks I love snoopy at heart and I wanted a change :)

PampMomof3 said:
I wanted to update a flyer that I think I originally saw on CS that had all the current promotions in one place. Well I can't find it!! If someone posts it, I'll revamp it! Pretty please?

it has dates on it of all current promos and a spot for you to check off or highlite if you;ve accomplished it.

TIA!
I looked, I can't find it either, but I would LOVE to have this!!

Related to Flyer for Current Promotions....

1. What are the current promotions being offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we always have exciting promotions and special offers for our customers. Our current promotions include discounts on select products, free gifts with purchase, and exclusive bundles. You can view all of our current promotions on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How long do the current promotions last?

The duration of our promotions varies, but typically they are available for a limited time only. We recommend taking advantage of them as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out!

3. Can I combine multiple promotions on one order?

Unfortunately, our promotions cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of the individual promotions on separate orders.

4. Are there any restrictions or exclusions on the current promotions?

Some of our promotions may have restrictions or exclusions, such as being only available for certain products or having a minimum purchase requirement. Be sure to read the details of each promotion carefully before making a purchase.

5. How can I stay updated on future promotions?

The best way to stay informed about our promotions is by signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to receive updates and exclusive offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies