• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flip Chart: Is It Worth the Investment?

In summary, the flip chart is a good investment because it helps book shows and has a script on the back.
chefshawna
Gold Member
I have been debating on buying the flip chart or not, is it a good investment?

I waited until about 3 months ago, and I can't imagine shows without it. It is definitely worth the investment! I love the color pictures I can show guests. The great photos of food helps book shows. I even joked at my last show about how easy my job can be. They have a script on the back. I read it word by word to see how I had did by heart. It got the crowd laughing. I purchased the flip chart and 2 extra orders of the sheets. I found I needed that many.

THANKS!!! I'll have to set some money aside when I do my next order and get one!! I had it on my last order and ended up taking it off again!!

How funny. I had it on my computer for a supply order many times and changed my mind. But I was glad I finally did it. It looks great when doing fairs, bridal exibits, etc. and especially at shows.

Where can I find a photo of the flip chart?
I've never seen one 'live', so to speak :)Thanks,

I need to get one as well!
I have been debating back and forth whether it would be "worth" it or not:)

I purchased it about a year ago. Love it ... use it A LOT, but; the spine is already ripping. UGGGG!!!!

What all are you putting in them ?? I find that I don't have enough to put in it but, I also don't have enough pages. (may need to order more):D

I have had mine for several years, and use it at every show. Definitely a "must have"! I put the current month's guest special in first, then the "Host Flyer" (says "host a cooking show" with all the host benefits on it), then the next few month's host specials, then the recruiting special, then the flyer on wedding registries, a flyer on Round Up From The Heart, a flyer on Fundraisers, and then all of the product cards (cookware, stoneware, simple additions, etc.). It's great for guests to look through after my demo, and I keep it at the table where I check out the guests so they can look at the host specials and book shows on the spot.

I have a regular binder for that but it seems that people don't really look at it too much at my shows. Would having it in the flip that can stand help :confused:

Jayme said:
I have a regular binder for that but it seems that people don't really look at it too much at my shows. Would having it in the flip that can stand help :confused:

It did make a difference for me. I used to have just a regular "booking binder", and then replaced it with the flip chart. More people look at the flip chart than ever looked at the binder! HTH!

Are you using both sides ?? I have about 15 in my binder right now. That is using both sides. I am going to order but am trying to see how many I need.:D

Jayme
NC

I have been using a booking binder and I am finding that I am really the only one looking at it!!! LOL I usually pick it up and show them the specials and then pass it around, but I notice that noone really looks at it, they just pass it! They'll even ask me a question and I'll say "Did you see that page in the binder?" and they'll say, oh I didn't look at it!!!!!!
I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy one then!!

Related to Flip Chart: Is It Worth the Investment?

1. Is the flip chart durable?

Yes, the flip chart is made with high-quality materials that make it durable and long-lasting. It can withstand frequent use and is designed to be sturdy and reliable.

2. Can it be used for different types of presentations?

Yes, the flip chart is versatile and can be used for various presentations, including cooking demonstrations, business meetings, and educational workshops.

3. Does it come with any extra supplies?

Yes, the flip chart comes with a set of markers and eraser to make your presentations more effective and efficient. You can also purchase additional supplies if needed.

4. How easy is it to set up and use?

The flip chart is designed to be user-friendly and easy to set up. It comes with clear instructions and can be assembled in just a few minutes. It also has a straightforward design, making it simple to use for anyone.

5. Is it worth the investment?

Yes, investing in a flip chart can greatly benefit your presentations and make them more engaging and organized. It allows you to easily display information and interact with your audience, making it a valuable tool for presentations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Boles
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchefmonica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mel92504
  • Chandle