• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aTurkey Deal for You and Your Hosts

In summary, the "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion is a special offer where both the host and the consultant can earn a free turkey for Thanksgiving when a qualifying party is held. To qualify, the party must have at least $200 in guest sales, at least one booking, and be held within a specific time frame. The deadline to qualify is usually a few weeks before Thanksgiving, and the type of turkey received may vary. The consultant will arrange for the delivery of the free turkey to the designated address.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Let's talk turkey!

I was flipping through my coupons and saw this:

http://www.butterball.com/savings

It's $5 in coupons when you buy a Butterball turkey.

So ... buy the turkey
Save the receipt!
Get the coupons which are good on Ground Turkey, Turkey Breast, Turkey Legs.

Gobble gobble!

AND there's a coupon for $5 off your other fixins when you buy a Butterball in this Sunday's papers. i work in a podunk town and it was in mine!

Wow, that's a great deal! I love saving money on groceries, especially during the holiday season. Thanks for sharing this with me. I'll definitely be taking advantage of these coupons when I buy my turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. Do you have any other tips for saving money on holiday meals?

What is the "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion?

The "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion is a special offer where both the host and the consultant can earn a free turkey for Thanksgiving when a qualifying party is held.

How can I qualify for the "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion?

To qualify for the "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party. The party must also be held between a specific time frame, which will be communicated by your consultant.

What is the deadline to host a party and qualify for the "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion?

The deadline to host a party and qualify for the "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion is typically announced by your consultant and is usually a few weeks before Thanksgiving.

What kind of turkey can I expect to receive through the "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion?

The type of turkey you will receive through the "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion may vary depending on availability and location. Your consultant will provide you with more information about the type of turkey you will receive.

How will I receive my free turkey through the "Turkey Deal for You and Your Hosts" promotion?

Your consultant will arrange for the delivery of your free turkey to your designated address. Please make sure to provide accurate and up-to-date information to ensure a smooth delivery process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Intrepid_Chef