• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flexible Openers: Tips, Complaints, Praise & More

In summary, "Flexible Openers" are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for a variety of tasks such as opening jars, bottles, cans, and even bags. They come in different sizes and shapes to fit different types of containers and are safe to use on most containers, though not suitable for those with sharp or jagged edges or extremely tight lids. They can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are especially helpful for opening twist-off caps on bottles. Tips for using Flexible Openers include making sure they are securely placed on the container, using a damp towel for grip, and following the instructions for best results.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Flexible Openers. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Love our Jar Opener, but can see a need and use for these as well. They will be going into my kitchen.

I am wondering if the large on can be used to help open doors? I know a number of elderly who have a hard time with grip. Maybe poke a hole in it to use a string and tie it to the knob?

i like these & think these will stay close to the fridge at my house - possibly IN the butter dish so they don't end up with the kajillion cup lids! love that they fit almost all size caps and lids

Who has these and how do you like them? Sounds like a great idea!

I just used the large one last night on a jar of pasta sauce that wouldn't open. Normally, I would have grabbed the Easy Opener to break the seal. But I grabbed this instead. It worked beautifully!Shari in TX

much better than the 'screwy louie' I got free from a bank a long time ago

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I wanted to share my thoughts on the Flexible Openers. I have found them to be incredibly useful in my business, as they allow me to easily connect with my customers and build rapport.One tip I have for using Flexible Openers is to personalize them to fit your own style and personality. This will make them feel more genuine and authentic, and will help you to establish a stronger connection with your customers.In terms of complaints, I think it's important to address them promptly and professionally. The Flexible Openers can be a great way to open up a conversation about any concerns or issues that your customers may have. It's important to listen and empathize with their feedback, and then work towards finding a solution that satisfies both parties.On the other hand, praise and positive reviews are always a great way to boost your business. I have found that using Flexible Openers to ask for feedback or testimonials from satisfied customers can be a great way to showcase the quality of our products and services.Lastly, I think it's important to constantly brainstorm new ideas and thoughts to keep our business fresh and innovative. The Flexible Openers can be a great starting point for this, as they allow us to gather insights and feedback from our customers.Overall, I highly recommend utilizing the Flexible Openers in your business. They are a versatile and effective tool for connecting with customers, addressing concerns, and generating positive reviews and ideas. I hope these tips are helpful and I wish you all the best in your pampered chef journey!

1. What are "Flexible Openers" and how do they work?

"Flexible Openers" are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for a variety of tasks such as opening jars, bottles, cans, and even bags. These openers come in different sizes and shapes to fit different types of containers. To use, simply place the opener over the lid and twist to easily open it.

2. Are Flexible Openers safe to use on all types of containers?

Flexible Openers are safe to use on most containers, but it is always recommended to check the instructions on the packaging before use. These openers are not suitable for use on containers with sharp or jagged edges, as well as those with extremely tight lids that may require excessive force to open.

3. Can Flexible Openers be cleaned in the dishwasher?

Yes, most Flexible Openers are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the product label or instructions for specific cleaning recommendations. Some openers may need to be hand washed or may not be suitable for use in the dishwasher.

4. Can I use Flexible Openers to open bottles with a twist-off cap?

Yes, Flexible Openers are great for opening twist-off caps on bottles. Simply place the opener over the cap and twist to easily remove it. This is especially helpful for those with hand or wrist mobility issues.

5. Do you have any tips for using Flexible Openers?

To prevent slipping or sliding, make sure to place the opener securely on the container before twisting. You can also try using a damp towel to help grip the opener and the lid. Additionally, using a smaller opener for a larger lid may make it easier to twist and open. Lastly, always make sure to follow the instructions on the packaging for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg