• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Spritzer: Discuss Tips, Complaints, Praise & More

In summary, the Kitchen Spritzer is a hand-held tool used for misting oils, vinegars, and other liquids onto food or cooking surfaces. It is easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher and is not meant for hot liquids. To refill, unscrew the top and pour in desired liquid. It is made with BPA-free plastic for safe and healthy use.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Kitchen Spritzer. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

So who has used the new one? Do you like it better?

Love the new spritzer ... I've been using it for the last two weeks - seems to work much better than the old one. Spray is better and lasts longer in between pumping. Glass seems cleaner than the plastic.

I agree with gloriag. I'm very happy with the new spritzer. And, you won't get that funky plastic oil smell that the old one got.

I can not get my spritzer to work at all. At our last meeting my directors spritzer wouldn't spray either. Is there something I am doing wrong?

D Levad said:
I can not get my spritzer to work at all. At our last meeting my directors spritzer wouldn't spray either. Is there something I am doing wrong?
I also had trouble with mine and my husband said I didn't have the "lid" screwed on tight enough - air was escaping. Tightened it up and now the way it sprays is quite impressive. Hope it continues to perform like that!

Check that little silicone ring. If its upside down or not seated right it won't work.

thank you everyone for the tips. I got it to work and taking it to a show today...

I am having the same problem, but tightening mine didn't work. It's almost like it's not even moving when I press the nozzle down. Am I doing something wrong or could I have a defective spritzer?

I had to play with the clear round
Washer as well. Then it finally worked pretty well.

1. What is the Kitchen Spritzer used for?

The Kitchen Spritzer is a hand-held tool used for misting oils, vinegars, and other liquids onto food or cooking surfaces.

2. How do I clean the Kitchen Spritzer?

The Kitchen Spritzer is easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher. Simply unscrew the top and rinse out any remaining liquid before placing it in the dishwasher or washing it with warm soapy water.

3. Can the Kitchen Spritzer be used for hot liquids?

No, the Kitchen Spritzer is not designed to be used with hot liquids. It is meant for room temperature or chilled liquids only.

4. How do I refill the Kitchen Spritzer?

To refill the Kitchen Spritzer, simply unscrew the top and pour in your desired liquid. Be sure not to overfill, as this can cause leaks.

5. Is the Kitchen Spritzer BPA-free?

Yes, the Kitchen Spritzer is made with BPA-free plastic for safe and healthy use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg