1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings First web order ??

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Sorry to bombard the threads today with soo many ?? But as I am getting my first shows entered things keep popping up! Ok so I had an email notification sent to me today stating I got an out of town order for a show to happen this weekend. My question is... do I need to input this order in PP with the rest or is it already on order waiting for me to close the show and will be sent to the customer when I transmit the show? Very unsure.

thanks for your help!

Nov 1, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

if it is an individual order, it has been sent to HO....but if it is included with a show, you must input it into PP just as you would any other outside order, just be sure to click on special shipping and have it shipped directly to the person. The correct shipping and tax amount should have already been configured and will show in the e-mail that was sent to you

3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

got it thanks!

Thank you Lauren you have been great help today! Hopefully no more ?? for the rest of the day! :)

Nov 1, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted