• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Bridal Shower, Third Pampered Chef Party< I Need Help

Bridal Shower Order FormThanks, Tiffany! I'll definitely take a look at that order form, and I'm also glad to hear that your first shower is going well so far. :)
tripletmommie
Hey there everyone,
O.k. I have my first bridal shower on July 8 and it is a brunch/tea kind of thing. I need some helpful hints and advice on what to serve at that time of day and does anyone have a slushie or juice receipe that is quick and easy?

I am open for any ideas I have only had two other parties and they were barely over 500 dollars. I'm beginning to think that I was not cut out for this.

Please help
Thanks
Tiffany

Hi Tiffany,

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as you--so, while I can't offer suggestions (I just logged on here to ask for some help myself!)...I DO understand, and will share any ideas anyone shares with me. Hopefully we will both do well for our brides! The thing I have going for me, is that this bride is SO EXCITED! she's a total PC FANATIC! (as is her aunt, who is hosting the shower). She actually hugged me when she found me at the Bridal Expo a couple weeks ago, where she learned she could have a registry. ha.

I just want to do a good job for her!

Good luck to you!

Deanna

Bridal Shower Order Form
tripletmommie said:
I am open for any ideas I have only had two other parties and they were barely over 500 dollars. I'm beginning to think that I was not cut out for this.

Please help
Thanks
Tiffany

Wow, Tiffany. . .when your shows are better than the company average be happy. :confused: Sounds like you're doing a fine job. . .and it's way too soon to tell otherwise.

I do have a suggestion for Bridal showers, search this forum. Someone created a order form to use at your bridal showers. It's great (and I love to do these shows!). It allows guests to split their order between the bride and themselves. VERY handy!

Tiffany you are off to a great start, I have been doing PC for almost a year and my show average is @ $525. Don't give up yet!!!!:D

Bridal Showere, I have attached the bridal order form, and some games. I would just serve a lemonaide, but go to the recipes files and do a search. Search for quick stir pitcher recipes.

I am a pull apart bread fanatic I would make the apple cin. pull apart brds, and the carmal pecan pull aparts.

apple cin.
1 apple coarsly chopped
1 pack grands biscuits cut into quarters
3/4 stick of butter
1 tbl spoon cinn plus blend (pumpkin spice)
I add crasins and chopped walnuts to mine you don't have to
Bake at 350
Melt butter in any of our 8 inch saute pans add apples, cinn, nuts, crasins and saute for 3-5mins then toss biscuit quarters in butter mixture. I use to spatulas and toss like salad. Leave in the saute pan and place in the oven.

Carmal Pecan
1/2 stick of butter
1/2 a jar of Carmal
1/4 cup of chopped pecans
1 can of grands into quarters.
Same as above melt butter carmal and pecans together toss in biscuit quarters and throw in the oven and bake. Bake time is about 30-35 mins.
This one can boil over so be carful w/ portions.

Attachments

• PC Bridal Games.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,081
  • PC June Bridal Order Form Word.doc
    117 KB · Views: 369
There was a cute bridal game on here comparing wives now to 1950's . I am not sure if it is in the document posted above or not. Try searching the files!

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products to include in a bridal shower?

Some popular Pampered Chef products to include in a bridal shower are the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Deluxe Air Fryer. These versatile kitchen gadgets are perfect for newlyweds and can help them create delicious meals together.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the bridal shower games and activities?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into the bridal shower games and activities by using them as prizes for the winners. You can also plan a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products as the main tools for preparing a dish.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting a Pampered Chef party for a bridal shower?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions for hosting a Pampered Chef party for a bridal shower. The consultant can provide more information about current promotions and how to maximize savings for the bride-to-be.

4. Can I customize the Pampered Chef products with the couple's names or wedding date?

Yes, many Pampered Chef products can be customized with the couple's names or wedding date. This adds a personal touch to the gifts and makes them a memorable keepsake for the newlyweds.

5. How can I ensure that the bride receives all of the products purchased from the Pampered Chef party?

To ensure that the bride receives all of the products purchased from the Pampered Chef party, you can either have them shipped directly to her or have the consultant bring them to the bridal shower. This way, the bride can open and enjoy her gifts with all of her loved ones present.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda Woods
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
familymeals
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • higoobs