• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Bridal Shower - Disaster!

this just stinks. It's so bad when people go out of their way to do something like this without even considering the bride or groom. This is the worst kind of show.
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear the latest news! I just can't believe the nerve of some people. The poor man she is marrying!! Just look at it that way. Once she's married she's someone elses problem (LOL)! Maybe that will help you let go.

It's also not a complete loss, you have helped many of us learn from your experience! Thank you!

Chris, you may want to reconsider the whole "bless" thing. The bible says that by praying for our enemies we heap burning coals on their heads.

Just a thought.

Rae, that's a great revelation! oh, about a million blessings for the psycho beast!!!!

I love bridal showers.

on the bringing a gift to a PC shower. When I talk with the person booking it I ask if the bride has a sense of humor. If she does we ask each guest to bring thier favorite recipe and a canned food with the label removed and wrapped in pretty paper or gift bag. The food must be used in the recipe she provided. When the newlyweds return home from their honeymoon they can cook dinner with cans from their "mystery" pantry.

IF they think she would be offended I ask the host to divide the invites into 3 groups. 1 group gets a note asking them to bring a cookie cutter (or 2), one group a kitchen towel the other a spice.
The bride gets to open things but the guests know they will be purchasing at the shower.

I encourage them to order products for their own kitchens and then the gifts for the bride is entered under the grooms name.

<h2>1. How do I plan a successful bridal shower with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The key to a successful bridal shower with Pampered Chef is communication and planning. Make sure to discuss all details with the host, including the location, guest list, and expectations for sales and orders. It's also important to have a clear understanding of the bride's wish list and what products she would like to receive as gifts.</p><h2>2. What should I do if the host wants me to sell Pampered Chef products at the bridal shower?</h2><p>If the host wants you to sell Pampered Chef products at the bridal shower, make sure to communicate this to guests beforehand. You can do this by providing the host with PC bridal shower invites or by mentioning it in any communication leading up to the event. It's also important to have a clear understanding of the host's expectations for sales and orders.</p><h2>3. How can I ensure that the bride receives items from her wish list at the bridal shower?</h2><p>To ensure the bride receives items from her wish list at the bridal shower, make sure to communicate this to guests beforehand. You can do this by providing the host with PC bridal shower invites and clearly stating the bride's wish list. You can also remind guests to order from the wish list when they RSVP or when they arrive at the shower.</p><h2>4. What can I do if the sales and orders at the bridal shower are lower than expected?</h2><p>If the sales and orders at the bridal shower are lower than expected, it's important to remain gracious and understanding. You can thank the guests for their support and remind them that the bride will still receive the host benefits from the event. You can also offer to follow up with guests who were unable to place an order at the shower to see if they would still like to make a purchase.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent a similar situation from happening at future bridal showers?</h2><p>To prevent a similar situation from happening at future bridal showers, it's important to have a clear communication with the host and to set expectations for the event. You can also consider hosting the bridal shower yourself to have more control over the planning and sales. Additionally, you can suggest alternative ways for guests to order, such as through a personal website or by phone, to make it easier for them to make a purchase.</p>

1. How do I plan a successful bridal shower with Pampered Chef?

The key to a successful bridal shower with Pampered Chef is communication and planning. Make sure to discuss all details with the host, including the location, guest list, and expectations for sales and orders. It's also important to have a clear understanding of the bride's wish list and what products she would like to receive as gifts.

2. What should I do if the host wants me to sell Pampered Chef products at the bridal shower?

If the host wants you to sell Pampered Chef products at the bridal shower, make sure to communicate this to guests beforehand. You can do this by providing the host with PC bridal shower invites or by mentioning it in any communication leading up to the event. It's also important to have a clear understanding of the host's expectations for sales and orders.

3. How can I ensure that the bride receives items from her wish list at the bridal shower?

To ensure the bride receives items from her wish list at the bridal shower, make sure to communicate this to guests beforehand. You can do this by providing the host with PC bridal shower invites and clearly stating the bride's wish list. You can also remind guests to order from the wish list when they RSVP or when they arrive at the shower.

4. What can I do if the sales and orders at the bridal shower are lower than expected?

If the sales and orders at the bridal shower are lower than expected, it's important to remain gracious and understanding. You can thank the guests for their support and remind them that the bride will still receive the host benefits from the event. You can also offer to follow up with guests who were unable to place an order at the shower to see if they would still like to make a purchase.

5. How can I prevent a similar situation from happening at future bridal showers?

To prevent a similar situation from happening at future bridal showers, it's important to have a clear communication with the host and to set expectations for the event. You can also consider hosting the bridal shower yourself to have more control over the planning and sales. Additionally, you can suggest alternative ways for guests to order, such as through a personal website or by phone, to make it easier for them to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • hindy