• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Bridal Show Success: Excitement, Laughs, and Orders Galore!

In summary, the conversation was about a successful wedding shower that was hosted by the speaker. They were initially worried about inviting people who were not experienced with attending showers, but it turned out to be unnecessary as everyone had a good time and even placed orders to support the bride. The Left/Right game was a big hit and the speaker shared their excitement and joy with everyone. They also received encouragement from others to continue hosting showers in the future.
jrstephens
:) I was so worried b/c the people i invited were not "known shower goers," but i worried for nothing. It closed at $606 with the registry still on the internet.I got on the phone Thursday night and called everyone invited to get a head count. Those that said they were not coming I asked if they wanted to place an order and EVERYONE did! I was so excited about it!

Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and told me afterwards they did. It was at my house b/c myself and others were giving it for a family friend. We played the Left/Right game and it was a HUGE hit. The bride ended up having to do lots of work and that made it even funnier. We also did the game about the 1950 Home Economics directions for marriage and then todays direction. I did the lime and cucumber presentation to keep it short - I wanted to focus on the bride.

I just wanted to share my joy with everyone! Now that I have the first one under my belt - bring 'em on!!!!

Last edited:
Way to go! I love doing wedding showers...I was very nervous at my first one too, but like you said-if you leave the attention to the bride & make a shorter demo, I think it works awesome!
~Plus, you're half way to mid season products!:)

Hey there! It sounds like your shower was a success! I totally understand the worry about inviting people who may not be "known shower goers," but it looks like everything turned out great. And how awesome that you were able to get everyone to place an order! That's a great way to support the bride and help her start her new life. And it's always a plus when everyone enjoys themselves and has a good time. The Left/Right game sounds like a blast - I'll have to remember that for future showers. Congrats on hosting your first shower and here's to many more successful ones in the future!

Related to First Bridal Show Success: Excitement, Laughs, and Orders Galore!

1. How can I make my first bridal show a success?

To make your first bridal show a success, it is important to have a well-organized booth with eye-catching displays. Offer samples of your products and engage with potential customers by offering cooking demonstrations or games. Also, make sure to have plenty of business cards and order forms available for interested brides.

2. What should I bring to my first bridal show?

Some essential items to bring to your first bridal show include: product samples, order forms, business cards, a tablecloth and display stands, cooking or demonstration equipment, and any promotional materials or special offers. It may also be helpful to have a mailing list sign-up sheet for potential customers to provide their contact information.

3. How can I stand out from other vendors at a bridal show?

To stand out from other vendors, consider offering a unique product or service that sets you apart. You can also create visually appealing displays and offer interactive activities or games at your booth. Additionally, providing special discounts or promotions for brides who book with you at the show can help attract attention and generate more orders.

4. How can I ensure I get orders at a bridal show?

To increase your chances of getting orders at a bridal show, make sure to have a clear and easy ordering process in place. This may include having order forms readily available, offering special show discounts or packages, and having a variety of payment options. It is also important to follow up with potential customers after the show to remind them of your products and services and provide any additional information they may need.

5. How can I make my booth inviting and engaging for brides?

There are many ways to make your booth inviting and engaging for brides. Consider using bright and eye-catching colors in your display, playing upbeat music, and offering interactive elements such as a photo booth or cooking demonstrations. You can also provide samples or small gifts to draw brides to your booth and engage with them through friendly and informative conversations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • dana_jni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JenniK