• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Wicker Holders for 9X13 & Large Round Stoneware

In summary, Pampered Chef offers wicker holders specifically designed for 9x13 and large round stoneware. These holders not only add style, but also provide insulation and make it easier to transport stoneware. Separate holders are needed for each size of stoneware and they are dishwasher safe, although handwashing is recommended. They may also work with other similar sized bakeware.
Polliewiggle
Hello,

I have a customer looking for a wicker holder for the 9X13 stoneware plan and the wicker holder for the large round stoneware.

Does anyone have these new items they would be willing to sell to me?

Please let me know.

I have a round wicker for the pizza stone. Have used it about twice. But it looks fine. Let me know if you want it at $20.00 plus shipping. Thanks

I have both items. $20 each plus shipping.

Email me at [email protected]

1. Where can I find wicker holders for 9x13 and large round stoneware?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of wicker holders that are specifically designed to fit 9x13 and large round stoneware. You can find them on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

2. What are the benefits of using wicker holders for my stoneware?

Wicker holders not only add a stylish touch to your stoneware, but they also provide an extra layer of insulation to help keep your food warm. They also make it easier to transport your stoneware from the oven to the table.

3. Do I need to purchase separate wicker holders for my 9x13 and round stoneware?

Yes, our wicker holders are specifically designed to fit each size of stoneware, so you will need to purchase separate ones for your 9x13 and round stoneware.

4. Are the wicker holders dishwasher safe?

Yes, our wicker holders are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend handwashing to prolong their lifespan.

5. Can I use wicker holders with other types of bakeware?

Our wicker holders are designed to fit our 9x13 and large round stoneware, but they may also work with other bakeware that is similar in size and shape. We recommend testing it out before using it with other types of bakeware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • mbh06
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sjoneschef