• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Bright Side: Thoughts for the Day on Staying Positive

In summary, "Thoughts for the Day..." is a daily subscription service that provides inspiration, motivation, and positivity to subscribers. It can be easily signed up for by visiting the website and entering an email address. Subscribers are encouraged to share the daily thoughts with others through email or social media. There are different categories of thoughts, and subscribers can suggest ideas for future thoughts. Unsubscribing from the service is also an option at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I thought you'd enjoy this conversation this morning - helps you look on the "bright side".

Me: How many days until you start school Sammie?
DD: Four
Me: Are you excited?
DD: Yes
Me: Aren't you going to miss summer?
DD: Yes mom, but look on the bright side, winter is coming and we can play in the SNOW!

So, remember today to look on the bright side, there is always something good you can pull out of a seemingly bad situation or day!

Ahhhh....that's sweet. You must be doing something right, raising kids who look on the positive side of things! :)

She is such a sweetie!

PChefPEI said:
Ahhhh....that's sweet. You must be doing something right, raising kids who look on the positive side of things! :)

I second that one!!! Awesome Janet!

Out of the mouths of babes!!!!! That is one for the memory book.

pkd09 said:
Out of the mouths of babes!!!!! That is one for the memory book.

She's not my little babe anymore. :( She's turning into a young woman...way too fast! I just hope that doesn't change when the teenage years come.

That is precious! Cherish each day like that! All too soon they will be grown with babies of their own...

Related to Finding the Bright Side: Thoughts for the Day on Staying Positive

What is the purpose of "Thoughts for the Day..."?

The purpose of "Thoughts for the Day..." is to provide daily inspiration, motivation, and positivity to subscribers. Each day, a new thought or quote is shared to help start the day on a positive note.

How do I sign up for "Thoughts for the Day..."?

To sign up for "Thoughts for the Day...", simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up form. You will then begin receiving daily thoughts straight to your inbox.

Can I share "Thoughts for the Day..." with others?

Yes, we encourage subscribers to share the daily thoughts with friends, family, and colleagues. You can easily do so by forwarding the email or sharing the thought on social media.

Are there different types of "Thoughts for the Day..."?

Yes, there are various categories of thoughts, including quotes from famous individuals, motivational messages, and personal reflections. Subscribers can also suggest ideas for future thoughts.

Can I unsubscribe from "Thoughts for the Day..." at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "Thoughts for the Day..." at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. We value our subscribers' preferences and will promptly remove you from our mailing list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies