• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding 1 Magazine: A Desperate Plea for Help

In summary, "Finding 1 Magazine" is a fictional story about a woman's desperate search for a cooking magazine that holds sentimental value to her. It showcases the importance of having reliable resources for cooking and baking. The story does have a satisfying resolution and is not related to Pampered Chef in any way.
Jennie4PC
I know that I can get it on the order form for $15 dollars but I dont really need 5 of the magazines I only want 1 if someone has one that I can buy from them it would be greatly appreciated. I have asked my director and she doesnt have any and someone else said they would ask around in my cluster (I live 3 hrs away)

I Jennie! I am ordering 2 packs of these to have on hand so I don't mind sending you one if you want!! Let me know!:)

Kristi I would love it if you could send me one let me know how much and how you want me to p ay I dont have a pay pal account

Hey Jennie! I just placed my order and I want to make sure that I get my 10 pack before I get rid of the last one I have. I had to back date it but I should get it. I'll let you know!!!;) Sorry for the delay!;)

That is no problem just let me know

:D Thanks Jennie!! I'll let you know!;) I'm ordering 10 so I can spare one but I need it to come in!! It's a great recruiting tool!

1. What is "Finding 1 Magazine" about?

"Finding 1 Magazine" is a story about a woman who is desperately searching for a specific cooking magazine that contains a recipe she wants to recreate for a special occasion.

2. Is this a true story or a work of fiction?

This is a fictional story written to showcase the importance of having access to reliable and easily accessible resources for cooking and baking.

3. Why is the woman in the story so desperate to find this magazine?

The woman needs this particular magazine because it contains a recipe that she wants to make for a special occasion. She has searched everywhere and is willing to do anything to find it because it holds sentimental value to her.

4. Does this story have a happy ending?

Without giving away too much, we can say that the story does have a satisfying resolution.

5. Is this story related to Pampered Chef in any way?

No, "Finding 1 Magazine" is not related to Pampered Chef in any way. It is simply a fictional story meant to highlight the importance of having reliable resources for cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Kerri1952
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • pamperedposey