• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Prep Bowl - Only at Our Store!

In summary, the customer is looking for a replacement prep bowl for one that they accidentally left behind, and the store does not currently have them available. It is possible to find one on E-bay, but it is more expensive.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hey all :)

Am I missing it, or can we not buy just one prep bowl as a replacement part?

I have a customer who accidently left hers in a hotel room over the weekend, and just wants one to replace it. I didn't see it on the list....do we not sell them that way?

I'd hate to buy an entire set just to sell her one.....

Jean

How about if you find five more forgetful friends and split a set?(What would one do with one of those in a motel room and how would you leave it behind?)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
How about if you find five more forgetful friends and split a set?

(What would one do with one of those in a motel room and how would you leave it behind?)

Well, actually, she had some sort of dip topping or something in it, and it was in her friend's room in the fridge, and her friend left it behind. Ultimately, she forgot it, but she's blaming her friend :)

I take one with me when I travel so I can make instant oatmeal. It is much cheaper and faster than a full breakfast out and it makes a great evening snack, too.

Jean DeVries said:
Well, actually, she had some sort of dip topping or something in it, and it was in her friend's room in the fridge, and her friend left it behind. Ultimately, she forgot it, but she's blaming her friend :)
Oh, you could have come up with a much more imaginative explanation than that.

Dip.....hotel room.....chocolate....lingerie?

Isn't there some kind of massage technique that uses little candles and little jars to provide suction on open pores? That sounds a lot more interesting than oatmeal.

I'm liking Kate's chocolate suggestion. :) (I took a dots mug to the hotel at Conference last year. I filled it with dark chocolate Kissables - they're the same colors as the dots on the mug.)

You can't get just one. I had a host that ordered these & just one was broken when they arrived. I called HO & she had to return the whole set; HO said that they don't have a replacement of just one yet.

I return to my first suggestion - find 5 more people who need just one and break up a set for them all.I bet you can find five more needful folks on the trading post or even right in this forum.

I was missing two and checked with my mom last night and they were at her house. I keep saying I need to get another set b/c I use them so much. My mom may need another set too! HA!

I gave my son's friends each one with their other PC essentials gift when they went off to college. They have microwaves in their rooms and they have other needs for a bowl. The prep bowl is also a great thinking of you gift for just about anyone filled with candy or... and is very inexpensive (less than $3.50 each). I find a need for more than 6 in my own kitchen...

I would suggest getting a second set and doing your own replacement for that customer - you'll find a home for the others.

I think I actually have three sets now - they tend to develop legs. One set is still in the box.

I'm sure you can find one on E-bay...

Note: I am being TOTALLY sarcastic and not condoning this whatsoever...ducking now as the other 5 prep bowls are thrown at me... :p

I chipped two when they first came out and was able to mail back just those two and get replacements. This was before the new consultant kit was redesigned to include two. That won't help for a lost one, but for a broken one(s) it should.

She can contact the hotel...if they find it, they will ship it to you at her cost...probably costly though

Related to Find Your Perfect Prep Bowl - Only at Our Store!

1. What is the size of the Just One Prep Bowl?

The Just One Prep Bowl has a capacity of 2 cups or 16 ounces. It is perfect for measuring and prepping small to medium sized ingredients.

2. Is the Just One Prep Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Just One Prep Bowl is microwave safe. It is also safe for use in the oven, freezer, and dishwasher for convenient cooking and cleaning.

3. Can I use the Just One Prep Bowl for hot liquids?

No, the Just One Prep Bowl is not recommended for use with hot liquids. It is made of plastic and can melt or deform when exposed to high temperatures.

4. Does the Just One Prep Bowl come with a lid?

Yes, the Just One Prep Bowl comes with a clear, snap-on lid that helps keep your ingredients fresh and prevents spills during storage.

5. Can I stack multiple Just One Prep Bowls?

Yes, the Just One Prep Bowl is designed to stack easily for space-saving storage in your kitchen cabinets or drawers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • ckiger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mrshamel3808