• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Planner Cover: Slim & Functional Options Available

In summary, the planner covers come in two sizes: slim and functional. The slim size measures 8.5 inches by 11 inches and the functional size measures 9 inches by 12 inches. You can also add personalization to your cover for an additional fee. The covers are made of high-quality materials and are water-resistant and easy to clean. They also come with convenient features such as pen loops, pockets, and a snap closure. If you are not satisfied with your cover, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I am in need of a planner cover. The new consultant one or something similar would be perfect. I need something thin that won't take up a lot of extra room but that I can still put other things in to keep myself organized. I'm feeling overwhelmed and need some organizational support.

Are you talking about the Franklin Covey one or something else? Thanks! :)

I just bought one of the Franklin Covey ones...I LOVE it! It was perfect for my organizational issues.

http://shopping.franklincovey.com/shopping/catalog/productbinder.jsp?id=prod1120017&c=Monarch-Pampered-Chef%C2%AE-Consultant-Compass-Cover---Black

Winnipegk, I think the Franklin Covey cover would work for you.

I found a great cover at Office Max for the Chef Success 5x8 planner I got. LOVE it!!!

I was looking for the one new consultants can earn...do they have that in the US or just in Canada?The FC one looks nice but it's thicker than I'd like. The one I'm talking about is super thin.

That must be a Canadian thing. There isn't a US equivalent.

chefann said:
That must be a Canadian thing. There isn't a US equivalent.

Aw well it was worth a shot!

Maybe a Canadian would be willing to sell one. If there are any, let us know b/c I want one too and don't want to buy one off the dreaded *E*

Related to Find Your Perfect Planner Cover: Slim & Functional Options Available

What are the available sizes for the planner covers?

The planner covers come in two sizes: slim and functional. The slim size measures 8.5 inches by 11 inches and the functional size measures 9 inches by 12 inches.

Can I customize the cover with my name or initials?

Yes, you can add personalization to your planner cover for an additional fee. Simply select the "Add Personalization" option when ordering and enter your desired name or initials.

Are the planner covers durable?

Our planner covers are made of high-quality materials that are designed to withstand daily use. The covers are water-resistant and easy to clean, ensuring they will last for a long time.

Do the planner covers come with any additional features?

Yes, our planner covers come with several convenient features such as pen loops, pockets for storing notes or receipts, and a snap closure to keep your planner securely closed.

Can I return or exchange my planner cover?

Yes, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your planner cover, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange for a different design or size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • PChefPEI