• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Replacement for Your Container at theGrate - Shop Now!

In summary, theGrate is an online shop that offers a wide variety of kitchen containers in different materials, shapes, and sizes. Customers can use the search bar and filters to find the perfect replacement for their container needs. These containers are made of high-quality materials, are microwave and dishwasher safe, and come with a satisfaction guarantee.
I have a customer who needs a new one. Does anyone have one?

mine's got a crack in it; isn't it avail on parts order form?

I think I sent you a message--- but I have one.

What is theGrate?

TheGrate is an online shop that offers a wide variety of kitchen containers for storing food, ingredients, and leftovers.

How can I find the perfect replacement for my container at theGrate?

At theGrate, you can use our search bar to find the exact size and type of container you need. You can also filter your search by material, shape, and brand.

What types of containers does theGrate offer?

theGrate offers a range of containers including glass, plastic, silicone, and metal. We also have different shapes and sizes such as round, square, rectangular, and stackable options.

Do you offer containers in different sizes?

Yes, at theGrate, we understand that having a variety of container sizes is important for organizing your kitchen. That's why we offer containers in a range of sizes from small snack containers to large storage containers.

What are the benefits of using containers from theGrate?

The containers at theGrate are made of high-quality materials and are designed to keep your food fresh and organized. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to use. Plus, our containers come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefForrester