• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Rectangle Lid, Baker, and Wine Bottle Opener Here!

In summary, to determine the correct size rectangle lid for your dish, measure its length and width and choose the closest size from our various options. Our rectangle lids come in silicone and glass materials, perfect for microwave and oven use respectively. Both types are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The included baker dish is versatile and oven safe, while the wine bottle opener is easy to use with a comfortable grip and sharp blade.
pamela
I had two customers at my booth this weekend looking for:

Rectangle Lid/Baker
old style Wine Bottle Opener

Anyone?

I find the Lid/Bowl on Craigslist quite often. You might want to check there. I got my sister one for $10 that way. :)

I have an old style wine bottle opener. Just demo'd at a few shows.
Let me know...

I will check with my customer and find out if she is OK with a semi-used one!

I've got the old style wine opener that is still in the package - would just have to find it in the mess of an office I've been keeping......

believe it or not, I still had one!!! I found it when I was cleaning out my basement! Thanks anyway, Amy!

Related to Find the Perfect Rectangle Lid, Baker, and Wine Bottle Opener Here!

1. How do I know which size rectangle lid will fit my dish?

The easiest way to determine the size of rectangle lid you need is to measure the length and width of your dish. Our rectangle lids come in various sizes, so be sure to choose the one that is closest to your dish's dimensions.

2. Do the rectangle lids come in different materials?

Yes, our rectangle lids are available in both silicone and glass options. Silicone lids are great for use in the microwave and are flexible for easy storage. Glass lids are perfect for use in the oven and can withstand high temperatures.

3. Can the rectangle lids be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, both the silicone and glass rectangle lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the lids.

4. What is the purpose of the baker included in this set?

The baker is a versatile dish that can be used for baking, roasting, and serving. It is oven safe and can withstand high temperatures, making it perfect for cooking a variety of dishes.

5. Is the wine bottle opener easy to use?

Yes, the wine bottle opener included in this set is designed for easy use. It has a comfortable grip and a sharp blade to easily remove the foil and a corkscrew to open the bottle. It is a must-have tool for any wine lover!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • amychefofPA