• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Recipe & Learn How to Demo Easily

In summary, to find the perfect recipe for your Pampered Chef demo, consider your target audience and browse through the recipe database. You can customize the recipes to suit your own cooking style and make sure to practice beforehand for a smooth demo. Don't worry if you make a mistake, just acknowledge it and use it as a teaching moment. Offering samples during the demo is a great way to showcase the deliciousness of the recipes, but make sure to follow food safety guidelines and have permission from your host.
deliciousdiva
Can someone tell me where to find this recipe? Also, do recommend this as easy to demo? Thanks!

Simple demo.
1 can of Grands Flaky Layers biscuits (use 5 for 8" saute pan or 8 for the 10")
1/2 stick butter
1-2 cloves garlic
1 Tbs Italian Seasoning

Cut the biscuits in quarters. Melt the butter in the saute pan, add the garlic pressed with the garlic press. Add the Italian seasoning and stir. Add the biscuits and stir to coat. Pop in the oven on 350 for 15 or so minutes until they are brown.

Someone will be along shortly with a more 'precise' recipe, I'm sure.

Super easy demo! and it smells wonderful while cooking/baking.

Excellent show recipe! And I do have to agree with Jenny it does smell awesome while cooking!

Carissidy said:
Excellent show recipe! And I do have to agree with Jenny it does smell awesome while cooking!
I dont know that this recipe is precise but it's the one I used when I made a similar recipe "Garlic Monkey Bread" It was so yummy!:p

Ingredients Needed:

3/4 stick butter
1-2 cloves of garlic
1-2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 pkg. of 8 GRANDS biscuits, Not flaky, Buttermilk, or Southern Style

Cooking Tools:

Saute Pan
forged knife
garlic press
scraper

Cooking Instructions:

Melt butter on stovetop in small saute pan, add garlic and seasoning. Cut biscuits in 1/4's and roll around in mixture, covering every speck. Place in oven in Saute Pan on 350 degrees for 20 -25 minutes. Take out and place on simple additions plate.
This is a great way to sell the try me saute pan. Pop into the oven at your show right before guests come. They will smell the wonderful aroma and you can show them how they slip right out of the pan.

Related to Find the Perfect Recipe & Learn How to Demo Easily

1. How do I find the perfect recipe for my Pampered Chef demo?

To find the perfect recipe for your demo, start by considering your target audience. Are they health-conscious? Vegetarian? Have dietary restrictions? Then, browse through our recipe database and filter by category, ingredients, and difficulty level to find the best fit. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

2. Can I customize the recipes to suit my own cooking style?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and allow for personalization. You can add or substitute ingredients, adjust cooking times, and even use different Pampered Chef tools to make the recipe your own. Just make sure to still follow the basic steps and measurements for a successful demo.

3. How do I make my demo run smoothly and easily?

Practice, practice, practice! Familiarize yourself with the recipe and all the steps before the demo. Make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools ready beforehand. During the demo, communicate clearly, engage the audience, and have fun! Your enthusiasm and confidence will make the demo a success.

4. What if I make a mistake during the demo?

Don't worry, mistakes happen! If you make a mistake during the demo, stay calm and acknowledge it. You can either start over or continue with the recipe and use it as a teaching moment. Your audience will appreciate your honesty and it will make the demo more relatable.

5. Can I offer samples to my audience during the demo?

Yes, offering samples is a great way to showcase the deliciousness of our Pampered Chef recipes. You can either prepare the samples beforehand or cook them during the demo. Just make sure to follow food safety guidelines and have permission from your host if you are using their kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linilinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Staci