• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Pampered Chef Thank You Cards | Shop Now

In summary, Pampered Chef offers customizable thank you cards with options for personal messages, designs, colors, and sizes. They can be easily ordered through their website and can include your own logo or branding with custom design services. Discounts are available for bulk orders and delivery times vary based on location and shipping method.
CathyBob
Gold Member
Does anyone know where I can get some Pampered Chef thank you cards?

I thought I had seen them somewhere, but now can't seem to find any.

Thanks

Merrill has some.

I just buy blank notecards at Michael's or the Dollar Store to write my TY notes. It's $1 for a pack. No need for PC ones.

I have postcards from Nancy's (an old supplier). They just say thank you at the top.

DebbieJ said:
I just buy blank notecards at Michael's or the Dollar Store to write my TY notes. It's $1 for a pack. No need for PC ones.

I do the same thing. It doesn't need to be a special card just a little note to say Thanks! I think that the ones from Merrill are overpriced.

And what do you do - send them to customers or hosts??

PamperedDor said:
And what do you do - send them to customers or hosts??
I have struggled with that same question....

I send a handwritten thank you note to each host the day after her show. I also send notes to people who place online orders. I get leads as a director and like to mail something to each person who gives me their info so we can make a connection and they hopefully come back to me to order again. :)And sometimes I send notes when I'm thinking of people or when I hear that something has happened. A repeat host of mine had a baby in Feb, so I sent her a note. Sadly, I just learned a past host lost her baby at 36 weeks, so I'm sending her a note as well.

What are the options for customizing Pampered Chef thank you cards?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable thank you cards, including options for adding your own personal message, selecting from different designs and colors, and choosing from different card sizes.

How do I order Pampered Chef thank you cards?

You can easily order thank you cards from Pampered Chef by visiting our website and selecting the "Thank You Cards" option under the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and customize your desired thank you cards and proceed to checkout.

Can I add my own logo or branding to Pampered Chef thank you cards?

Yes, you can add your own logo or branding to Pampered Chef thank you cards by using our custom design services. Simply contact our customer service team for more information and assistance.

Are there any discounts available for bulk orders of Pampered Chef thank you cards?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of Pampered Chef thank you cards. You can contact our customer service team for more information and pricing options.

How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef thank you cards?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef thank you cards may vary depending on your location and the type of shipping method selected. Typically, it takes 1-2 weeks for standard delivery and 2-3 business days for expedited delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
themaryk
  • robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
robynlynn007