• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect All-Purpose Thermometer for Your Kitchen | Customer Inquiry

I also have a customer looking for a digital thermometer if you have one please let me know how much. Thanks
ChefCyndir
I had a person ask me at a fair if I could get them the thermometer that you put into the meat - then there is a cord attached and the box with the temperature sits on the outside of the oven... The all purpose thermometer?

That is our digital thermometer that they just retired August 31st of this year. Sorry! You can ask here to see anyone has an extra one. I'm sad they got rid of it because I use mine ALL the time. It retailed for $39.50.
I hope I helped some!;)

Hey does anyone have four super swats? I have a customer looking for them. Thanks

pchefsharron said:
Hey does anyone have four super swats? I have a customer looking for them. Thanks

Hey Sharron, I would start your own thread otherwise your request may get lost in this one. Sorry, I don't own any of the swats. ;)

PampMomof3 said:
That is our digital thermometer that they just retired August 31st of this year. Sorry! You can ask here to see anyone has an extra one. I'm sad they got rid of it because I use mine ALL the time. It retailed for $39.50.
I hope I helped some!;)

Yes that's the one.... If anyone has one they don't want - my customer really wants one and being that she is a new customer to me - I'd really like to find her one..

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Sharron, I would start your own thread otherwise your request may get lost in this one. Sorry, I don't own any of the swats. ;)
Thanks for the lead to starting the thread... I was thinking about doing that just after I sent last comments. Thanks for the gentle nudge in the right direction.:)

No problem~;)

I need one too!I also have a customer looking for a digital thermometer if you have one please let me know how much. Thanks

PampMomof3 said:
I hope I helped some!;)

1. What is the temperature range for the all-purpose thermometer?

The temperature range for the all-purpose thermometer is -40°F to 450°F (-40°C to 232°C).

2. Is the thermometer waterproof?

Yes, the all-purpose thermometer is waterproof and can be safely used in liquids.

3. How accurate is the thermometer?

The all-purpose thermometer is accurate to within 1°F and 0.5°C.

4. Can the thermometer be used for both meat and baked goods?

Yes, the all-purpose thermometer can be used for both meat and baked goods. It is designed to be versatile and suitable for a variety of cooking needs.

5. Is the thermometer easy to clean?

Yes, the all-purpose thermometer is easy to clean. It can be hand-washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • yummybytes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • yummybytes