• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Find the 2008 Dream Team Photos - Help Me Locate Them!

In summary, the Dream Team can be found on the Pampered Chef website and social media platforms, and is made up of top-performing consultants chosen by the company. To become a part of the Dream Team, you must first become a consultant and achieve high sales and recruitment goals. Being on the Dream Team comes with benefits such as recognition, training, and exclusive events. The Dream Team contributes to Pampered Chef's success by promoting and representing the brand, serving as role models, and driving sales and growth within the company.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've looked all over CC and can't find it. Anyone know where the Dream Team photos are from 2008? Have they taken them down already? Point me in the right direction if you find them please.

You mean Dream Patrol?

Yes I do. Maybe that's why I couldn't find them! Are they still there?

Yes!! look under

okay I can't seem to find and trying to make dinner. I'll try to look later...

You are right, it seems to be gone :(

well, that stinks!

1. Where can I find the Dream Team?

The Dream Team can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Our Team" section. You can also find them on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.

2. Who makes up the Dream Team?

The Dream Team is made up of top-performing Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved high levels of success through hard work and dedication. They are chosen by the company to represent and promote the brand.

3. How can I become a part of the Dream Team?

To become a part of the Dream Team, you must first become a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you must consistently achieve high sales and recruit new team members to be considered for the Dream Team.

4. What are the benefits of being on the Dream Team?

Being on the Dream Team comes with many benefits, including recognition from the company, exclusive training and coaching opportunities, and the chance to attend special events and trips. It also provides a platform for consultants to share their success stories and inspire others.

5. How does the Dream Team contribute to Pampered Chef's success?

The Dream Team plays a crucial role in promoting and representing the Pampered Chef brand. They serve as role models for other consultants and help drive sales and growth for the company. Their success and dedication also help to inspire and motivate others within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pchefmm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
msturrock
  • jcsmilez