• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Stylish Trivets for Your Kitchen - ISO Round Up Trivets

In summary, the Round Up Trivets are made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone and are suitable for use with all types of cookware. They have a diameter of 7 inches and can also be used as hot pads. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
I am on the hunt for a customer of mine for all (except this years and the square one) trivets. If anyone has extra ones they would like to unload that would be awesome. Please email me at [email protected]

I wanted the whole collection last year, and got all of them on ebay. Take a look, some of them got a little pricey, but at least I have a complete set!

Related to Find Stylish Trivets for Your Kitchen - ISO Round Up Trivets

1. What materials are the Round Up Trivets made of?

The Round Up Trivets are made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone that is durable and easy to clean.

2. Are the trivets suitable for use with all types of cookware?

Yes, the Round Up Trivets can be used with all types of cookware, including glass, ceramic, and metal.

3. How large are the Round Up Trivets?

The Round Up Trivets have a diameter of 7 inches, making them ideal for use with most pots and pans.

4. Can the trivets be used as hot pads as well?

Yes, the Round Up Trivets can be used as hot pads to protect your countertops and tables from hot dishes and pans.

5. Are the trivets dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Round Up Trivets are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • DebinIA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nancychefohio
  • kelly6oh