• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out the Dates and Location of the Upcoming National Conference | CC Forum

In summary, the upcoming National Conference will be held on July 23-25, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois. To register for the conference, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. The cost to attend is $199 per person, which includes access to all conference sessions, training materials, and meals. You can also bring a guest for an additional fee of $50, which includes access to sessions and meals. There is a hotel room block available, and you can book through the link in your Pampered Chef account. Reservations must be made by the deadline to receive the discounted group rate.
urbnk8
When and where is the next National Conference. For some reason, I can't seem to find that info on CC. I looked everywhere! Thanks!

Thank you chefann but it doesn't say where, just when. Not that I couldn't be missing it somewhere! :)

urbnk8 said:
Thank you chefann but it doesn't say where, just when. Not that I couldn't be missing it somewhere! :)

National Conference is always in Chicago...

Thank you Heidi!

Related to Find Out the Dates and Location of the Upcoming National Conference | CC Forum

1. When and where is the upcoming National Conference?

The upcoming National Conference will be held on July 23-25, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois.

2. How can I register for the National Conference?

You can register for the National Conference by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the National Conference and complete the registration process.

3. What is the cost to attend the National Conference?

The cost to attend the National Conference is $199 per person. This fee includes access to all conference sessions, training materials, and meals during the event.

4. Can I bring a guest to the National Conference?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the National Conference for an additional fee of $50. This fee includes access to all conference sessions and meals.

5. Is there a hotel room block available for the National Conference?

Yes, there is a hotel room block available for the National Conference. You can book your room through the link provided in the "Events" tab of your Pampered Chef account. Please note that reservations must be made by the deadline to receive the discounted group rate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
armywyf
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PamperedPrincess74