• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find High-Quality Downloadable Logos on CC - Easy Access for Your Designs!

In summary, CC stands for Creative Commons and is a type of license that allows for the sharing and use of creative works, including logos. CC offers a wide variety of logos, all of which are approved and rated by other designers. These logos are available for free, though some may require attribution or have specific usage guidelines. Additionally, CC logos are often available in multiple file formats, allowing for easy customization.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Isn't there somehwre on CC where there are downloadable logos for us to use? I know it's there somewhere - just can't find it --- help!?!?

Promoting Your Business > Advertising and Publicity Policies....and they are on the left hand side as you scroll down!

Nevermind...found them! :)

Oh! Thanks Jennifer!

its one of those things I always forget, too!

AJPratt said:
its one of those things I always forget, too!
Me too....so I saved them on my computer!

pamperedlinda said:
Me too....so I saved them on my computer!
Then I forget where I saved it!

I keep a "Pampered Chef" folder on my desktop with several sub-folders inside. One of them is "Graphics" that I keep food related clip-art pictures in along with the PC logos. These folders help keep my computer organized!

rebeccastt said:
I keep a "Pampered Chef" folder on my desktop with several sub-folders inside. One of them is "Graphics" that I keep food related clip-art pictures in along with the PC logos. These folders help keep my computer organized!

Have you been hacking into my computer? (Oh yeah, I have a Mac ;)) That is exactly how mine is set up!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d :d :d

What is CC and how does it relate to downloadable logos?

CC stands for Creative Commons, which is a type of license that allows for the sharing and use of creative works, such as logos. CC licenses make it easier for designers to access and use high-quality downloadable logos for their designs.

What types of logos can be found on CC?

CC offers a wide variety of logos, including vector logos, emblem logos, abstract logos, and more. These logos are created by talented designers and are available for download under various CC licenses.

How can I ensure the logos I find on CC are of high quality?

CC has a strict process for approving logos, so you can trust that the logos you find on their site are of high quality. Additionally, each logo has a rating and review system, allowing you to see feedback from other designers who have used the logo in their designs.

Are there any fees associated with using logos from CC?

No, CC offers all of their downloadable logos for free. However, some logos may require attribution or have other specific usage guidelines, so be sure to check the license for each logo before using it in your designs.

Can I customize the logos I find on CC for my designs?

Yes, CC logos are often available in multiple file formats, such as AI, EPS, and SVG. This allows you to easily customize the logos to fit your unique design needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Butterfly15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Butterfly15
  • pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • kam