• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Delicious Recipes Using Ingredients You Already Have | Website Search

In summary, our website search feature allows you to search for any type of ingredient, including vegetables, meats, grains, and spices. You can also specify dietary restrictions or preferences, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or low-carb, in your search. The number of results will vary based on your ingredients, but our vast collection of recipes ensures a variety of options. All of our recipes have been thoroughly tested by our team of chefs and can be saved to your personal account for future use.
rennea
Gold Member
This might seem like a strange question but does anybody know of a website where you put in a couple of ingredients that you have and then it will give u a recipe using those ingredients? A while ago I heard somebody talking about a website like this.

You can do that on CC!!

Oh, I don't see anywhere on CC that you can do that????

Go to the Products and Recipes tab, click on Recipe Search, and then maybe search again (can't remember) ...and then you can search by ingredients, keywords, the title, etc.

On the U.S. PC website you can go to the recipe page and type in ingredients. On the Cdn. site all we can do is look at the past Season's Bests.

To change to the U.S. site - go to the home page (before you sign in) and click "world-wide" in the top right corner. This will take you to the main PC site where you can choose your country - Canada, U.S., U.K. and Germany. You can access the recipe page from the U.S. home page.

Another site I like is Allrecipes.com. It will show many different versions of a recipe and people can comment on them.

Hope this helps, Linda

Sorry, didn't realize it was different!!

Oh thanks so much, I wonder why we don't have they same on our website??

You can also go to All Recipes.com .They have the same type of search engine. Very helpful.

The U.S. site seems to have a lot of things that the Cdn. site doesn't - the recipe search feature, outlet store and wedding registry to name a few.

Linda

Related to Find Delicious Recipes Using Ingredients You Already Have | Website Search

What types of ingredients can I search for?

Our website search allows you to search for any type of ingredient you have on hand, including vegetables, meats, grains, and spices.

Can I specify dietary restrictions or preferences in my search?

Yes, our search feature allows you to filter recipes based on dietary restrictions or preferences, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or low-carb.

How many recipes can I expect to find using this search?

The number of results will vary based on the ingredients you have on hand, but our website has a vast collection of recipes so you can expect to find a variety of options.

Are the recipes on this website tried and tested?

Yes, all of our recipes are thoroughly tested by our team of chefs to ensure they are delicious and easy to make with the specified ingredients.

Can I save recipes I find using this search for future use?

Yes, our website allows you to save recipes to your personal account for easy access and reference in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy