• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Cheffers near Kirksville, MO - Local Consultants Available!

In summary, "Cheffers Close to Me!!!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website and app that allows you to find nearby independent consultants who can help you with your Pampered Chef needs. To use this feature, simply go to the website or app and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. It is not possible to purchase products through "Cheffers Close to Me!!!"; it is only meant to help you find nearby consultants. To become a consultant listed on "Cheffers Close to Me!!!", you will need to join the Pampered Chef team. This feature is free to use and is provided by Pampered Chef to connect customers with nearby consultants.
PCSarahjm
I am wanting to find cheffers close to me! The consultant I sign under went inactive and my cluster is 4 hours away. I know there has to be some cheffers close to me. I am from Kirksville MO. Please identify yourselves!!!

YUCK! Sorry, I'm in Cincinnati, but if you'd like to move here...

Sarah - you can have your director call home office and ask for a hospitality director for you - someone who lives closer to you who you can attend meetings with and meet other consultants. I'm sure she'd be willing to help you out since you're so far away - don't be afraid to ask.

cathyskitchen said:
Sarah - you can have your director call home office and ask for a hospitality director for you - someone who lives closer to you who you can attend meetings with and meet other consultants. I'm sure she'd be willing to help you out since you're so far away - don't be afraid to ask.

Ditto to this. My director is in NC and I am in AL, but she called and got me a hospitality director, although, I just call my NC director.

I'm in the KC area. I would try to get a hospitality director.

Related to Find Cheffers near Kirksville, MO - Local Consultants Available!

1. What is "Cheffers Close to Me!!!"?

"Cheffers Close to Me!!!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website and app that allows you to find nearby independent consultants who can help you with your Pampered Chef needs.

2. How do I use "Cheffers Close to Me!!!"?

To use "Cheffers Close to Me!!!", simply go to the Pampered Chef website or app and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. Enter your location or allow the website/app to access your location, and a list of nearby consultants will appear.

3. Can I purchase products through "Cheffers Close to Me!!!"?

No, "Cheffers Close to Me!!!" is a tool to help you find nearby consultants. To purchase products, you will need to contact the consultant directly or make a purchase through the website or app.

4. How do I become a consultant listed on "Cheffers Close to Me!!!"?

To become a consultant listed on "Cheffers Close to Me!!!", you will need to join the Pampered Chef team and build your own business. You can find more information on becoming a consultant on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is there a cost to use "Cheffers Close to Me!!!"?

No, there is no cost to use "Cheffers Close to Me!!!". It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help connect customers with nearby consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rachelhuff