• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there any consultants near Onsted, Michigan for collaboration and support?

In summary, The new consultant is looking for consultants close to their area to share ideas and events with. They are in Onsted Michigan, but are not expected to travel that far. They are looking for a hospitality director closer to them, and have tried calling other consultants, but have not had success.
Rachelhuff
I am a new consultant ...I signed up online and they gave me a director that was in ANOTHER STATE.. Am I expected to attend cluster meetings that are so far away ...What is the average distance everyone travels for their's....I am looking for consultant's close to my area to share ideals, expo's and other things with ....I am in Onsted Michigan ...

You are not expected to travel that far. I don't know why they gave you someone in another state. I would call and tell them. But if it can't be changed then they should give you hospitality (which is a director closer to you who kinda adopts you into their cluster for meetings and such) HTH

Call Home office 1888ourchef and you should be able to get a "hospitality director" in your area. I have a gal who comes to my meetings because her Director is in california. I'm in Idaho. Also you director can call fro you.

Look under the file Consultants up top and look under Michigan. Maybe you can find one here on ChefSuccess!!!

If you went to pamperedchef.com and signed and they gave you a director in another state, that is who was on the top of the list for that area. It doesn't mean that is the only director in that area, but it could be. Ask your director to ask for help in finding a closer meeting and that you would like to come to hers when it is a special thing - like a special speaker or a seasonal kick-off.

I sent an Email to HO tonight Explaining everything ....Hope I find meetings closer...I have not attended any meeting yet due to them being on Sunday's the first month ...Which we attend church on Sunday's and then this month it was on a Friday night ...I do day care in my home during the day and my last kid does not leave in time for me to travel 15 min to the sitters and back to the house then to a cluster meeting so far away !
Hopefully something will come out of it ...I hear the Cluster meetings are wonderful to be conected with other consultants...
Thanks ....

I'm in the same boat. I live about an hour or more from my director (nver have made it to a meeting) and would love to find a hospitality person closer to me, but there is no one!! I've even tried to call the two other consultants within like 20 miles from me, and they refuse to return my call, like its some kind of territorial thing...LOL

1. How do I find others in my area who are interested in Pampered Chef?

One way to find others in your area who are interested in Pampered Chef is to attend local networking events or join community groups on social media platforms. You can also reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and ask if they know anyone who might be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef.

2. Is there a directory or list of current Pampered Chef consultants in my area?

Yes, there is a directory of current Pampered Chef consultants available on our website. Simply go to the "Find a Consultant" page and enter your location to see a list of consultants in your area.

3. Are there any online forums or groups for Pampered Chef consultants in my area?

Yes, there are online forums and groups specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. These groups can be found on social media platforms or through a quick online search. You can also reach out to your upline consultant for recommendations on which groups to join.

4. How can I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants in my area?

You can connect with other Pampered Chef consultants in your area by attending local team meetings and events, joining online groups or forums, and reaching out to consultants in your area through social media or email. Networking and building relationships with other consultants can also help you expand your business and learn from others.

5. Are there any local training or workshops for Pampered Chef consultants in my area?

Yes, there are often local trainings and workshops for Pampered Chef consultants in various locations. These events are typically organized by the company or by other consultants in your area. Keep an eye out for announcements or reach out to your upline consultant for more information on upcoming events in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefdenisep
  • Jennifer golden