• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Festive Winter Bark Crunch???????????

In summary, the Festive Winter Bark Crunch is a seasonal product made with white chocolate, pretzels, dried cranberries, pistachios, and sprinkles. It is not gluten-free due to the pretzels, but can last up to 2 weeks when stored in an airtight container. Toppings can be customized to preference, and it is only available during winter months. Similar products may be available with different toppings during other times of the year.
heat123
Silver Member
What is almond bark and where do you buy it? I am doing a vendor event and these sounded interesting to make as a sample? I have never even heard of such a thing? Has anyone made these and are they any good? :confused:

I don't know what all is in it, but it is basically just chocolate that melts very easy and smoothly. It comes in White or Chocolate. Were I live, I can get a pound of it at Walmart for $1.50. I've gotten it at Kroger too, but it usually costs more. It also comes in squares that you can just break off and stick in your micro cooker and melt. I just used some last night in my stoneware mold and it turned out pretty good. I also make chocolate covered spoons, chocolate covered pretzels, and sometimes I put a couple of drops of peppermint extract in it and pour it in molds to make mints. Everyone loves them. You can put food coloring in the white, but you are not supposed to use the liquid color, only the paste.

Almond bark is a type of confectionery coating made from vegetable fats, flavors, and colors. It is often used as a substitute for real chocolate in baking and candy making. You can buy almond bark in most grocery stores in the baking aisle, or at specialty baking stores. It is also available online. I have tried making treats with almond bark before and they turned out pretty good. It has a creamy, sweet flavor and is easy to work with. I recommend giving it a try at your vendor event!

What ingredients are in the Festive Winter Bark Crunch?

The Festive Winter Bark Crunch is made with white chocolate, pretzels, dried cranberries, pistachios, and sprinkles.

Is the Festive Winter Bark Crunch gluten-free?

Unfortunately, the Festive Winter Bark Crunch is not gluten-free as it contains pretzels which are made with wheat flour. However, we do offer gluten-free options for other products.

How long does the Festive Winter Bark Crunch last?

When stored in an airtight container, the Festive Winter Bark Crunch can last up to 2 weeks. However, we recommend consuming it within 5-7 days for the best taste and texture.

Can I customize the toppings in the Festive Winter Bark Crunch?

Yes, you can definitely customize the toppings in the Festive Winter Bark Crunch according to your preferences. You can add or substitute any nuts, dried fruits, or sprinkles to make it your own unique creation.

Is the Festive Winter Bark Crunch available for purchase all year round?

The Festive Winter Bark Crunch is a seasonal product and is only available for purchase during the winter months. However, we may offer a similar product with different toppings during other times of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
flybygrace
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies