• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Me Improve My Host Letter? Feedback Appreciated!

In summary, when creating a host letter for a Pampered Chef party, it is important to include a personal greeting, information about the benefits of hosting, party details, and RSVP instructions. To make your letter stand out, consider adding a personal touch, highlighting unique aspects of the party, or including a fun activity. It is recommended to send the letter via email, but mailing a physical letter can make a stronger impression. The letter should be sent at least 2-3 weeks before the party, and can be customized with templates and personal touches.
Tracy99
Gold Member
I have never sent a host letter (or written one). I have this idea for something I am calling Beat My Best. I'd love some feedback on it. I attached the letter. Feel free to use it for yourself.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Beat My Best.doc
    25 KB · Views: 579
I love the idea!

That sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

I hate to be one that always seems to catch typos... (I do this for a living) but there is a misspelled word.

"You should have received an email with your host password so you can end e-vites from my site."

end should be SEND

Love the letter though! I always try to challenge my hosts! This is a good one!

Thank you for sharing.:thumbup:

No problem on the typo catching. I appreciate it. I was going to have my husband proof it before I sent it. He is really good at catching my mistakes.

I liked it! Great Job! (I am bad at the typos 2!)

What should I include in my host letter?

Your host letter should include a personal greeting, information about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, details about the party date and time, and instructions for how to RSVP. You can also include a preview of the products that will be featured at the party and any special offers or incentives for guests.

How can I make my host letter stand out?

One way to make your host letter stand out is to include a personal touch, such as a handwritten note or a photo of yourself. You can also highlight any unique aspects of your party, such as a theme or special menu. Another idea is to include a fun game or activity for guests to participate in at the party.

Should I send my host letter via email or mail?

We recommend sending your host letter via email for convenience and cost-effectiveness. However, if you have a personal relationship with your potential host and want to make a stronger impression, mailing a physical letter may be more effective.

When should I send my host letter?

It is best to send your host letter at least 2-3 weeks before the date of your party. This will give your guests enough time to RSVP and make arrangements to attend. For larger parties or parties with a longer guest list, you may want to send the letter even earlier.

Can I customize my host letter?

Yes, you can customize your host letter to make it more personal and tailored to your specific party. You can use our pre-made templates and add your own personal touches, such as photos, personalized messages, or details about the specific products you will be featuring at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies