• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Outlet Update: Up to 75% off on selected items!

they are going to give them as gifts! I also bought some (20) for $100 orders between now and Feb 14Th! Give them an extra incentive!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!:(...)
Jules711
Silver Member
Some items are even MORE discounted!! I know the Cranberry Crock was $8 and is now $3!! I love that some things are 75% off!! People LOVE that kind of deal. :sing: Not sure if they are done. They started this afternoon. We all know it can take awhile sometimes.

Grrr...I bought them at $8!!!!

Me too! That's how I knew. I may get a few for an upcoming booth though.

I MIGHT buy a few for gifts...my kitchen used to have more hunter green, but it is RAPIDLY turning into burgundy!

I love these for tool holders! I gave a couple as gifts for Christmas. Hmm...very nice host gift!! Ooohh...I think I'll do that!! Incentive gift or something.

Ok, gave in, well almost. :)

I called my mom and told her how much she wanted a mini fluted pan for herself. (I already have one). I told her how she can just use part of it and not the whole thing at a time, etc.

She was sold. :)

(...and I think she added a few crocks as a gift for someone...she blocked her contact information from me - like I don't know it mom - he-he - but the products showed :) )

Congrats on the sale! I think I'm about 4 hours away from you!! I'm towards La Crosse, WI!

Jules711 said:
Congrats on the sale! I think I'm about 4 hours away from you!! I'm towards La Crosse, WI!

I'm NE a ways - near Rhinelander. Hometown is Racine (SE of you).

hope this isn't hijackingAlthough I'm in Maryland now, I grew up in Waupaca, WI, and still have many relatives in Northern WI (mostly Spooner).

OH! And thanks for the tip on the crocks! I'm going to buy some for hostess gifts!

OMG, what a great steal at $3 for the crock! I should get a handful before they sell out! Adding the beer bread would be a very affordable gift to people!! :)

Actually even better deal for us at $2.50 each so I bought 5 and then the SWCB was only $2.25 so I got a handful of those too great giveaway incentives or gifts! :) Love a Bargain!!

I bought 6 crocks and 2 Stoneware cookbooks...I held back...

Can we buy outlet products from our own website?

Or are we limited to ordering the samples on CC?

jrny2001 said:

You can order them at CC with your discount and get them cheaper than the outlet prices.

jrny2001 said:

No, that is for customer, we personally order through CC which gives us an additional discount.

I ordered aprons and stoneware sensations books and a few crocks through CC last month so I had to hold off this month (spent this month's budget on spring stuff)! :)

jrstephens said:
You can order them at CC with your discount and get them cheaper than the outlet prices.

How do you enter your discount?

The discounted price is what's listed on CC.

I just ordered some crocks! I am to going to fill a couple with candy and give as valentine's gifts. What a great deal!!

I send an email to customers and then put all of their orders together to save shipping (so no one is paying $6 for the $3 item) and I sometimes add on some things that I want too. Then I get a commission on what I buy so it's even cheaper! Plus, it's double points right now. :)

The stoneware trivet is cheaper too. I bought 2 at the $14 price - shoot!
I'm thinking of buying some crocks as host gifts too.

The sad thing is I think consultants are the outlet's best customers!!!!

Accessory ForksHow long are these?
They were supposed to be used with a fondue set or something right?

I think about 6" including handle?? Not sure though. I have a gripe though. I was curious about the carving set with the platter so I checked at the platter was $35. The carving set was $45 so that's a total of $80. Now $36 is a great deal, but it's NOT 75% off. That's a little misleading! They put it in the Outlet Specials section, which is 75% or more of a discount!! Plus, they don't put an original price on it!

My mom bought 10 and my sister-in-law bought 10 crocks each!! They are going to give them as gifts! I also bought some (20) for $100 orders between now and Feb 14Th! Give them an extra incentive!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!:) :)

fruit76loop said:
My mom bought 10 and my sister-in-law bought 10 crocks each!! They are going to give them as gifts! I also bought some (20) for $100 orders between now and Feb 14Th! Give them an extra incentive!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!:) :)
Dang at this price and these kinds of orders they are going to blow out soon!;:p

Yup - I told you consultants are the best outlet customers for PC!!!!

Silly question here, but besides the crocks being used to hold pens, or some utensils, what else do you use them for? If for bread, do you use the refrigerated or make your own??

c00p said:
Silly question here, but besides the crocks being used to hold pens, or some utensils, what else do you use them for? If for bread, do you use the refrigerated or make your own??
Our beer bread can be made in it and I would imagine any other boxed breads you can get at the store!

I have chilled the crocks and use them for potato salad or macaroni salad at potlucks. Keeps it cold for a long time :)

Is it just me or did they add a bunch of items yesterday only to have them disappear today? I sent an email. Got a bunch of orders for stuff that's gone now:eek: I always warn them that if they really want it, they need to get it right away. I'm ordering tonight (just 24 hours later!!).

Yes, it looks a lot different today.
The Main Dishes cookbook got added, for one...can't tell what's missing.

The large quick stir pitcher and bread tube was back on there but when my mom tried to order them it said that they were not available.

I have someone that wants 12 pitchers!! I'm guessing it won't go through. They really have to straighten that out!! Several times there are things listed that aren't really available.

I ordered the QSP, the white towels and the star pancake mold yesterday, and now all 3 are gone again. It did that in November, too. I really wanted an extra QSP and some of the towels, but they were gone before I ordered. I did not hesitate this time. Thankfully!

I do like the Outlet, but like others have suggested, the revisions need to be on a scheduled, or at least regular basis, so we know when to check, and our customers do, too. Most of our customers don't have time to check the Outlet daily. I shouldn't, but I normally do if I'm in CC, just to see if anything has changed.

On my website it looks exactly like it was 3 days ago.The main dishes cookbook has been there all along.

The mini-fluted pansare cheaper as well I bought 2 last month and they were 11 a piece now they are $7.00 a piece. Oh well $11.00 is still a lot cheaper then they were to begin with!!

smarteez2 said:
are cheaper as well I bought 2 last month and they were 11 a piece now they are $7.00 a piece. Oh well $11.00 is still a lot cheaper then they were to begin with!!

Yeah, I did the SAME thing, and with the stoneware cookbooks too...

They did it again! The "new stuff" bread tube, bar boards, salad cards, star mold...all gone! How can THOSE be missing? I have more people calling that want that stuff. 13 pitchers! I'm missing out on selling at LEAST that many. Now...at least 10 bar boards if not 20. I'm a little frustrated. I hope they come back tonight.

my outlet has not changed.

Do you have the cranberry bar board, bread tube & salad recipes?

Mine hasn't changed at all either...

...and no, I don't have those things...

I've been updating my shopping bag often (as I've gotten requests) so that's probably why I noticed the change today. I sent my newsletter just after the change yesterday. It makes a $200 difference in sales. Come back, come back! Okay...so about $80 of that were the pitchers so I've given that up. Thanks for checking!

Related to February Outlet Update: Up to 75% off on selected items!

1. What items are included in the February Outlet Update sale?

The February Outlet Update sale includes selected items from Pampered Chef's product line, with discounts of up to 75% off. Some items are even more discounted, such as the Cranberry Crock which was originally $8 and is now only $3.

2. When did the February Outlet Update sale start?

The sale started earlier this afternoon. However, it may take some time for all the items to be discounted, so it's best to check back periodically.

3. How long will the February Outlet Update sale last?

The length of the sale is not specified, so it's best to take advantage of the discounts as soon as possible before the items sell out or the sale ends.

4. Are there any restrictions on the items included in the February Outlet Update sale?

There are no specific restrictions mentioned, but it's possible that certain items may be excluded from the sale. We recommend checking the website for a full list of discounted items.

5. Are these kinds of deals common for Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef often offers sales and discounts on selected items, but the amount of discount may vary. It's always a good idea to keep an eye out for deals and promotions on their website or through their social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies