• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Sprinkles Showcase: Entice Guests with Warm Cinnamon Rolls and More!

In summary, the recipe for the cinnamon rolls is on the side of the bottle, and there are many ideas on how to use the sprinkles on the thread. Ann's dip idea is good with pretzels, graham cracker sticks, or apple wedges. The garlic bites are also a popular choice. For the ticket game, Hershey's kisses are being given in place of tickets.
augmommychef
Silver Member
I don't know if this has been addressed but I was just listening to Jane Miller's "Let's Talk Promotions" and she suggested to make warm cinnamon rolls at your Feb. shows to showcase the sprinkles. Do we have a PC cinnamon rolls recipe? If so, can anyone share? How else would you showcase the sprinkles so guests would be enticed to spend $60 or more? Any advise appreciated!

I'm very new, but I saw on here where someone made some dips using each one with pretzels and that it goes over very well.

I posted a file a while ago that gives ideas on what could be made with the sprinkles. You should be able to find it if you go to files and then type in Sprinkles. Or go to Search and type in sprinkles, there should be numerous threads that talk about using them.On the bottle of the sprinkles I think it has the recipe to make the cinnamon rolls. Also, you can follow the recipe for the garlic bites and use brown sugar and the sprinkles instead of using garlic, parmesan, and Italian seasoning.

I highly recommend the sprinkles dip, as you can make one batch and show all 3 flavors of sprinkles.Mix:
1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 7 oz. jar marshmallow cremeSplit into thirds, and put 1 tablespoon of sweet sprinkles into each third. Serve with pretzels, graham cracker sticks or apple wedges in the trio bowl.

chefann said:
I highly recommend the sprinkles dip, as you can make one batch and show all 3 flavors of sprinkles.

Mix:
1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme

Split into thirds, and put 1 tablespoon of sweet sprinkles into each third. Serve with pretzels, graham cracker sticks or apple wedges in the trio bowl.

I knew there was an awesome use for the trio bowl...hehehe. This recipe sounds YUMMY. I gotta try it! Not to mention letting the guests sample it, while you are making something else.

I forgot to include that it looks really cute with the trio bowl set in the middle of the Dots Med. Serving Bowl, with pretzels around it.

I do sprinkles biscuit bites - cheap and easy! People can never get enough of them.

1 can of Grands biscuits
4 tbls. butter
2-3 tbls. brown sugar
2-3 tbls. each of cinnamon and caramel sprinkles

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt the butter in 8" or 10" skillet, sprinkle in brown sugar and sprinkles.
Cut Grands biscuits into quarters, arrange in pan and toss to coat.

Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden on top.

Slide out onto dots medium plate, drizzle any remaining syrup over the top, and serve with small bamboo tongs.

I read somewhere... I think on here, to take crescent rolls, brush with melted butter, sprinkle your choice of sprinkles then roll into crescents and bake. If you need more than 8 you can always cut them down the center with the pizza cutter.

augmommychef said:
I don't know if this has been addressed but I was just listening to Jane Miller's "Let's Talk Promotions" and she suggested to make warm cinnamon rolls at your Feb. shows to showcase the sprinkles. Do we have a PC cinnamon rolls recipe? If so, can anyone share? How else would you showcase the sprinkles so guests would be enticed to spend $60 or more? Any advise appreciated!

it's on the side of the bottle.

ChefBeckyD said:
I do sprinkles biscuit bites - cheap and easy! People can never get enough of them.

1 can of Grands biscuits
4 tbls. butter
2-3 tbls. brown sugar
2-3 tbls. each of cinnamon and caramel sprinkles

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt the butter in 8" or 10" skillet, sprinkle in brown sugar and sprinkles.
Cut Grands biscuits into quarters, arrange in pan and toss to coat.

Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden on top.

Slide out onto dots medium plate, drizzle any remaining syrup over the top, and serve with small bamboo tongs.

My family loves this! We do the garlic bites a lot too (just last night with the power cooking chili)

I second Ann's dip idea! I have made it several times since you first posted that, & it's always been a hit! Good with apple wedges too.

I am doing something different to promote the sprinkles. My host wants a Valentine's theme so we are doing the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. I am using the heart shaped creative cutters to cut the brownies into hearts and serving them with vanilla ice cream. The guests can try the sprinkles on top of the ice cream. The host is also serving hot chocolate as her beverage so they can try the sprinkles in there, too.
For my ticket game I am giving them Hershey's kisses (in Valentine's colors) instead of tickets. It's going to be cute!

Ok....I'll be honest - I wouldn't "showcase" the sprinkles.

What I would showcase is higher priced items - the DCB, the cookware, the knives. Something that people see a "need" for and can see themselves using. Rather than focusing on the "spend $60 to get this $10 item free" why not focus on our wonderful higher priced items that can really benefit them in the kitchen, and oh yea, by the way when you spend $60 you'll get the sprinkles for free.

chefann said:
I forgot to include that it looks really cute with the trio bowl set in the middle of the Dots Med. Serving Bowl, with pretzels around it.

OUH, what a Fantastic Idea!!! I LOVE it and will have borrow it at my next Feb show! thanks!

I use the Carmel Sprinkles on the Mini Apple Tartlets I think I have probably sold more that way.

I put this together, but with my new(er) computer could only transfer from my old with a .rtf file, which we can't upload, but anyway, this combines a ton of ideas from previous threads and this thread. I'm printing out 1 side and other side is "Cool Tools for Under $10" to give to my Feb. Guests :thumbup: (Copy and Paste then add graphics and wayla!)

GREAT RECIPES & IDEAS FROM
The Pampered Chef ®
Using our Delicious Sprinkles!!

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CINNAMON DIP
3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate ice cream topping
7 cups assorted fresh fruit dippers such as apple wedges, pear wedges or whole strawberries
Cinnamon Crunch Chips (optional)

Coarsely chop chocolate with Santoku Knife; place into Small Micro-Cooker®. Add half of the whipped topping and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. In Small Batter Bowl, combine chocolate mixture and cream cheese; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Fold in remaining whipped topping and cinnamon sprinkle using Classic Scraper.

Spread half of the dip into chilled Simple Additions® Dots Round Bowl; drizzle with 1/4 cup of the ice cream topping. Spread to form an even layer with Small Spreader. Top with remaining dip; spread to form a smooth surface. Place remaining 2 tablespoons ice cream topping into Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Drizzle in a spiral pattern over dip. Drag wooden pick through ice cream topping, forming a swirled pattern. Prepare fruit for dipping. Place bowl onto center of Simple Additions® Large Round Platter; arrange fruit and chips, if desired, around dip.

YUMMY FRUIT DIP WITH SPRINKLES
Combine 8 oz cream cheese, 8 oz marshmallow creme and 2-3 tablespoons sweet sprinkles. Serve with pretzels (the salty is good with the sweet dip), graham cracker sticks or apple wedges. IDEA!!! Split into thirds, and put 1 tablespoon of sweet sprinkles into each third. Place in the Dots Trio Bowl set (pg.10) in the middle of the Dots Medium Serving Bowl, with pretzels around is toooooo cute!

USES FOR SPRINKLES:
Caramel on pumpkin muffins
Pull apart cinnamon bites in the small saute pan (quartered refrigerated biscuits & butter)
Great on vanilla ice cream OR crescent rolls
Use them in the beer batter mix -
On top of cakes - turns a plain cake into something different
Use the cinnamon sprinkles for a crunch like topping on banana bread
Use mocha sprinkles on top of whipped cream topped Kailua coffee
On top of Oatmeal
Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles make the perfect cinnamon toast
Stir them into cookies with complementary flavors (caramel or cinnamon in oatmeal cookies, mocha hazelnut in chocolate chip)
Sprinkle any of them on top of plain sugar cookies for a little added zip.
Sweet Cinnamon when making French toast
Caramel sprinkle in hot chocolate.
Put any of the flavors into regular cream cheese and make your own flavored spread for your bagel.
Carmel Sprinkles on the Mini Apple Tartlets (recipe in Seasons Best Fall 2008)
Use the caramel ones in a pan with a pat of butter, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a thinly sliced granny smith apple to serve over pancakes.
Do a Valentine's theme with Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. Use the heart shaped creative cutters to cut the brownies into hearts and serving them with vanilla ice cream, try a sprinkles on top! Enjoy with some hot chocolate with sprinkles too! SURE TO WARM THE HEART!

Buy for birthdays now!
Give Sweeten It Up Set on PAGE 49 in the catalog -
great for a friend, neighbor,
or YOUR BEST FRIEND !!!

Related to Feb Sprinkles Showcase: Entice Guests with Warm Cinnamon Rolls and More!

What are the benefits of showcasing Feb Sprinkles?

Showcasing Feb Sprinkles allows you to highlight these limited edition products to your customers and create excitement around them. It also gives you the opportunity to share new recipes and demonstrate the versatility of these sprinkles in different dishes.

How can I incorporate Feb Sprinkles into my cooking and baking?

There are endless ways to use Feb Sprinkles in your recipes! You can sprinkle them on top of cookies, mix them into cakes and cupcakes, or even add them to savory dishes like salads or roasted vegetables for a touch of sweetness. Get creative and have fun experimenting in the kitchen!

Are Feb Sprinkles only available in February?

Yes, Feb Sprinkles are a limited edition product that is only available during the month of February. Be sure to stock up on them before they are gone!

Can I purchase Feb Sprinkles in bulk for a party or event?

Yes, you can purchase Feb Sprinkles in bulk through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. This is a great option for large gatherings or if you want to have extra on hand for future use.

Are Feb Sprinkles gluten-free and allergen-friendly?

Yes, all of our Feb Sprinkles are gluten-free and free of major allergens such as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and dairy. However, please check the ingredient list on the packaging for any specific allergens that may affect you or your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI