• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fbm - Black Enterprise Complimentary One-Year Subscription to Black Enterprise

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: MumzOf2
Views: 0 Replies: 0 Your subscription is sponsored by and has been purchased on your behalf by Fandango. Please respond by March 15, 2008.
Quantities are limited.
To get your complimentary one-year subscription to Black Enterprise (and to find out what FREE business magazines you could receive), simply complete the following information.
www.freebizmag.com/emailblackent01welcome.htmMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

I got on the phone tonight........And got EXCELLENT results!!! I NEVER have time but I made time tonight since I would be gone on the cruise next week. So I booked for May, 3 cooking and 3 catalog shows!!!:bugeye::bugeye::D:D I can't even believe it!! Now, I'm sitting here putting together host packets which is ONE more thing added on to my to do list before I leave but at least I know I'll still be making money!!

thanks for listening!! I'm too excited! The great part is I have left messages for others and have a couple other ones to call tomorrow. My goal is 10 cooking and as many catalog shows as possible so we'll see!! I have 5 cooking shows scheduled now and 3 cattys so at least 7 more cooking shows to book. Wish me luck!!:D

What awesome results! I speculate the excitement of your trip came through on your calls. People want to do business with happy, excited people!

Congratulations!

ChefLisa said:
What awesome results! I speculate the excitement of your trip came through on your calls. People want to do business with happy, excited people!

Congratulations!

Thanks LIsa! You are absolutely right! They don't want to book a show with an Eeyore!! :p

Way to go!

That is SO COOL!! Maybe that'll motivate ME to get on the phone in the next couple days. Oh man, I have so much to dooooooooo.:(

I'm trying to hurry and close up my shows from this week. One submitted tonight (it closed at $1700!!), two to close tomorrow and another one to close on Saturday. Plus I have a show Fri night that she's planning to close Sunday so it can get in before I leave.

Haven't even packed!:eek: I would love to make some calls but I don't know when.

Those are awesome results, though!! Make some more calls on Friday - you're on a roll!!!!

I have three or four catalog shows to close before I go. Good thing my mom is taking DS on Saturday morning!

Thanks Ladies! I also have 2 shows to close today and now my P3 is not working? It's giving me some kind of error prompt. Great. I'll probably have to call tech support in a minute. UGH!

Congrats on your awesome results!!
Good luck with the rest of your May bookings and have a great time this week....don't stress everything will get done before you go:) Sending some positive energy your way :)

pckrissy said:
Congrats on your awesome results!!
Good luck with the rest of your May bookings and have a great time this week....don't stress everything will get done before you go:) Sending some positive energy your way :)

Thanks Krissy! I need it today! I'm sitting her printing out labe invitations for my hosts to send out and just about to run around town for last minute errands. I"m marking things off my list so hopefully I'll get everything done!!!

I'm sending positive thoughts to you for a FAST AND EASY delivery!! That's just in case you deliver while I'm away! :) Good Luck to you and I'll talk when I get back. (I do have a show on Saturday after I return so I'll catch up here on Sunday or Monday)

Update~I have 2 more catalog shows because I asked my hairdresser and one of my cooking shows canceled so I asked her if she would mind doing a catalog show. She said she would like to so now I have 5 catalog shows and 4 cooking! Need to get more!!! I have all kinds of phone calls out so I'll be booking more when I return! I also have a show on Saturday (the day after I return) and she has confirmed 15!! Yay! We're going to do the Amazing Race show so it's completely interactive!!! :D

1. What is Fbm and how does it relate to Black Enterprise?

Fbm stands for "Free Business Magazines" and it is sponsoring a complimentary one-year subscription to Black Enterprise magazine on your behalf.

2. How can I redeem my complimentary subscription to Black Enterprise?

To redeem your subscription, simply complete the required information on the website provided (www.freebizmag.com/emailblackent01welcome.htm) by March 15, 2008. Keep in mind that quantities are limited.

3. Is there a cost associated with this subscription?

No, your subscription to Black Enterprise is completely free.

4. What other business magazines can I receive for free?

By completing the information on the website, you can also find out what other free business magazines you are eligible to receive.

5. How long will it take for my subscription to start?

Your subscription to Black Enterprise will begin within a few weeks after you have completed the necessary information on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies