• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fb-Online Live Cooking Show With Pampered Chef Next Week.

In summary, Chef Brian Clark from The Pampered Chef is doing an online cooking show with Jaden Hair from SteamyKitchen.com. You can watch it on Thursday, Nov. 11 at 10:30 a.m. central time by going to the "UStream" tab on The Pampered Chef page.
esavvymom
Staff member
I don't know how many of you saw this, but I had a question or two about it.
The Pampered Chef Join us on Facebook for the first-ever online cooking show with Chef Brian Clark from our Test Kitchens and our host, SteamyKitchen.com blogger, Jaden Hair!Learn tips for reinventing your holiday leftovers and ideas for creating centerpieces in a snap. Ask our experts questions and have a chance to win free products!*...To tune in to the live show, look for the UStream tab on The Pampered Chef page on Thursday, Nov. 11 at 10:30 a.m. central time.*Consultants not eligible to win
So my question(s): (1) I am not a Facebook member, nor do I ever intend to be, but would I be able to view this Online Live Event? It's a "Public Event". Since I can see PC's FB page, I'm hoping I can watch the Live Cooking show.And (2) is anyone broadcasting this to your customers OTHER than through FB?Just wondering.

On a side note: I just noticed that PC has over 155,000 FANS! WOW! Too bad we can't see how many of those are consultants! and in only 4 months. Mind-boggling.

I logged out of FB and went to the PC page. I can see pretty much everything I could see while I was logged in. The "UStream" tab mentioned in the event description is not yet available, so we'd have to see the day of the event whether it's available to non-FB members.

I have not advertised it to any contacts outside of FB, and don't really plan to.

I cant figure out how to advertise it on FB. Stupid I know.

Does anyone know if this will be rebroadcast? In the middle of a work day is a bizarre time for them to have chosen. Maybe HO didn't want to pay staff to come in on a weekend or an evening, when people might have a chance of watching it? Sorry... I am just venting... I know some people will be able to tune it in the middle of a weekday... but it doesn't seem to me that they can get the most bang for their buck at that time of the day.

Jennie4PC said:
I cant figure out how to advertise it on FB. Stupid I know.

Go to the page of the event, copy the URL, then paste it where ever you want to advertise.

So the "Live Show" tab is up, and it has a space to post comments. Guess how many people have already posted links to their PWS? :mad:

It just annoys me when others can't follow the rules...

Looks like the admin is on top of it. I see no PWS listings anymore.

I'm so bummed I missed it. How was it? Is it recorded somewhere so we can watch it again?

babywings76 said:
I'm so bummed I missed it. How was it? Is it recorded somewhere so we can watch it again?

DANG! So did I....but their post says they'll be posting the video for everyone to enjoy. *phewww!* :)

NooraK said:
So the "Live Show" tab is up, and it has a space to post comments. Guess how many people have already posted links to their PWS? :mad:

It just annoys me when others can't follow the rules...

This is why I didn't advertise it much (one posting is all) on my page. I just knew that's what people would be doing. Those are the kind of people who give direct sales a bad reputation.

ChefBeckyD said:
This is why I didn't advertise it much (one posting is all) on my page. I just knew that's what people would be doing. Those are the kind of people who give direct sales a bad reputation.

and spoil it for the rest of us who try to follow the rules!

I liked that they did this today, because it is a holiday and the majority of people had the day off. I think this is why they chose this day. It will be rebroadcast at a later date (TBA).

I missed it. In other news, my DS has had three time-outs by noon, and has done something to the keyboard of my laptop so the backspace, ctrl & alt keys don't work...

I watched it. Thought it was great, except for the hint she gave about adding leftover pumpkin to your mashed potatoes....um, we'll skip that one.

Nanisu said:
I watched it. Thought it was great, except for the hint she gave about adding leftover pumpkin to your mashed potatoes....um, we'll skip that one.

it would work well in a mashed sweet potato or sweet potato casserole. A friend has alot of allergies, and we learned that Sweet Potato and Pumpkin work great as substitutes for eggs in some dishes like the casseroles, etc. Not sure how it would work in WHITE potatoes, but definitely sweet.

Yeah, she was talking mashed potatoes...not sweet potatoes....

Loved the cranberry cocktail idea!!

Is there a link up to see this? Sounds like some really good tips.

lockhartkitchen said:
I liked that they did this today, because it is a holiday and the majority of people had the day off. I think this is why they chose this day. It will be rebroadcast at a later date (TBA).

See most people I know still work - it's only state and federal businesses that were closed yesterday. I know they've done market research to show it doesn't matter what time of day they do things (calls, teleclasses, etc) but once in a while something in the evening would be nice for those of us who work full time.

Hopefully the rest of us will be able to watch a recording soon! Then I will share it with my friends and family too, who all were at work when this originally aired.I can't wait to see it!

I have absolutely no excuse for missing this, I was home, babysitting, and I just totally forgot!! I'm hoping to be able to view it at another time.

1. What is the format of the FB-Online Live Cooking Show with Pampered Chef next week?

The FB-Online Live Cooking Show with Pampered Chef next week will be a virtual event that will be broadcasted on Facebook. It will feature a live cooking demonstration by one of our talented Pampered Chef consultants.

2. When will the FB-Online Live Cooking Show with Pampered Chef take place?

The FB-Online Live Cooking Show with Pampered Chef will take place next week on a date and time that will be announced on our Facebook page. Make sure to follow us on Facebook to stay updated on the event details.

3. How can I join the FB-Online Live Cooking Show with Pampered Chef?

To join the FB-Online Live Cooking Show with Pampered Chef, simply go to our Facebook page at the scheduled date and time. The live stream will be available for anyone to watch and participate in.

4. Will I need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in the FB-Online Live Cooking Show with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in the FB-Online Live Cooking Show with Pampered Chef. Our consultant will provide a list of ingredients beforehand, and you can use any basic kitchen tools and ingredients you have at home.

5. Can I ask questions or interact with the Pampered Chef consultant during the FB-Online Live Cooking Show?

Yes, you can ask questions and interact with the Pampered Chef consultant during the FB-Online Live Cooking Show. There will be a live chat feature where you can ask questions and our consultant will be happy to answer them. You can also share your thoughts and experiences in the chat with other viewers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NancyJ