• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Bar Pan Recipes?

R

RachelNguyen

This probably isn't what you had in mind, but my favorite way to use the large bar pan is to roast a pair of chickens in it. I LOVE that it can accomdate two at the same time. I roast one to eat tonight and the other for sandwiches the next night. My family loves it.

Love,
Rachel

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
greek lemon chicken from the new stoneware cookbook...hands down favorite for my family.....well that and upside down pizza...not PC recipe but still yummy

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
RachelNguyen said:
This probably isn't what you had in mind, but my favorite way to use the large bar pan is to roast a pair of chickens in it. I LOVE that it can accomdate two at the same time. I roast one to eat tonight and the other for sandwiches the next night. My family loves it.

Love,
Rachel

Rachel, I just love the bar pan! I am interested in ALL ideas! lol. What do you "do" to your birds? You don't find there are too many juices?

Thank you for sharing!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
monica_sweetconsultant said:
greek lemon chicken from the new stoneware cookbook...hands down favorite for my family.....well that and upside down pizza...not PC recipe but still yummy

Is the upside down pizza the biscuit on top thing? Please share (thank you!)

Sep 11, 2005
I use my bar pan for EVERYTHING!!!! I had a pc show years ago and my consultant made the pull a part bread. I don't remember what she used to cook it in. But I use the bar pan for mine, I have been making it for years that way. I use my bar pan about 2 to 3 nights a week, I will bread and chicken or pork and bake it. I have a great haddock recipe that I use and I made the smore recipe for the first time a few weeks ago. That was great my family loved it.